Commuting - Frankston to Noble Park

dclarsen

Apr 9, 2005
Does anybody have any suggestions for a fast road bike commuting route to Noble Park that dos not involve F-D road?

Thanks - David

1st choice: Frankston Dandenong rd, left at Thompson, right Worsley... follow through to Parkmore Shopping Centre and your not to far away.

Thats probably my choice as its the quickest.

or Nepean Hwy, right at McLeod/Thompson Rd (Carrum), left at Worsley and your almost there.

2nd choice: Nepean Hwy to Springvale rd... bit further but heaps of fun !!!

tzama said:
1st choice: Frankston Dandenong rd, left at Thompson, right Worsley... follow through to Parkmore Shopping Centre and your not to far away.

Thats probably my choice as its the quickest.

or Nepean Hwy, right at McLeod/Thompson Rd (Carrum), left at Worsley and your almost there.

2nd choice: Nepean Hwy to Springvale rd... bit further but heaps of fun !!!

Thanks Tzama,
But i am afraid that Worsley is even worse than Frankston-Dandenong rd as it is narrower that that road - single lane and handles a lot of peak hour traffic. I used to commute on Princes Highway from South Yarra to Noble Park - and having moved am looking for a similar route. Have you ridden on Worsely in peak hour? Also Springvale is a bit dodgy after the bike path ends..looks as i might have to ride to Black Rock then cut across to Princes Highway.

D

Uummm yeah... totally agree with you !:eek:!

Your not left with hardly any other routes that are reasonable.

I personally wouldn't ride worsley during peak hour.

Frankston - Black Rock - Noble Park ???

Thats not a bad trek I say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!