Companion wanted for round the world tour!!!

Pedalman3000

Jan 11, 2015
Hey im James 33 from the UK. Ive been loving biking and touring now for a while although ive only done a few trips as I prefer to share the experience with friends rather than go solo. My friends unfortunately aren't as free to do this kind of stuff like I am hence the reason for this post.
My last trip from Luxembourg to Venice was so incredible and I loved every minute of it, even those moments when you feel like your lungs are going to packup and your legs couldn't possibly take anymore hahahaha!!
Well ive been reading about a guy who rode around the world and its inspiring to say the least and now I think its time to partake in my own adventure rather than just feel jealous of this amazing trip ridden by someone who is not me.
Im an easy going guy, have no plan on route, have no idea the cost, but love adventure and am hoplessly spontaneous. I work for my family so I can pretty much drop everything and go at any point, and have done on various occasions when the need takes me.

Looking for someone who is up for a challenge and is easy to get along with, loves people and travel and will put themselves in some questionable situations without much fear of the result.

Cool well if your interested email me [email protected]