Comparison between pre 85 SR and 88 Specialized cranks

Billx

Guest
I cracked the left arm on my 88 Specialized crank and have a pre 85 SR arm from an earlier Trek I
owned that looks compatible as a replacement. Does anyone know if SR and Specialized were equivalent
in terms of quality for that era?

"BillX" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I cracked the left arm on my 88 Specialized crank and have a pre 85 SR arm from an earlier Trek I
> owned that looks compatible as a replacement. Does anyone know if SR and Specialized were
> equivalent in terms of quality for that era?

AFAIK the '88 Specialized was a Sugino product and if so, yes, those two are quite similar.