Completely OT, but I had to share this

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Just Zis Guy, May 18, 2003.

  1. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    For those of you who find Vogon poetry a bit tame, please gird your loins and visit
    <http://www.mcgonagall-online.org.uk/> - bicycle content? Well, it is linked from a link on
    Sheldon's site. Does that count?

    I'll get me coat...

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.

    Tags:

  2. Bob Flemming

    Bob Flemming Guest

    LOL....

    Thanks for this.....great for a dreary Sunday. Penned a few in me time, but now suddenly I don't
    feel quite so alone
    :)

    bob

    >For those of you who find Vogon poetry a bit tame, please gird your loins and visit
    ><http://www.mcgonagall-online.org.uk/> - bicycle content? Well, it is linked from a link on
    >Sheldon's site. Does that count?
    >
    >I'll get me coat...
    >
    >Guy
    >===
    >** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com (BT ADSL and
    >dynamic DNS permitting)
    >NOTE: BT Openworld have now blocked port 25 (without notice), so old mail addresses may no longer
    > work. Apologies.

  3. The Mark

    The Mark Guest

    Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
    > For those of you who find Vogon poetry a bit tame, please gird your loins and visit
    > <http://www.mcgonagall-online.org.uk/> - bicycle content? Well, it is linked from a link on
    > Sheldon's site. Does that count?

    McGonagall is brilliant. My wife has a collection of his work. He's written loads and the amazing
    thing is he didn't start writing until he was 47. He says " The most startling incident in my life
    was the time I discovered myself to be a poet, which was in the year 1887".
    --
    Mark