Completely OT, but I had to share this

Just Zis Guy

Guest
For those of you who find Vogon poetry a bit tame, please gird your loins and visit
<http://www.mcgonagall-online.org.uk/> - bicycle content? Well, it is linked from a link on
Sheldon's site. Does that count?

I'll get me coat...

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

LOL....

Thanks for this.....great for a dreary Sunday. Penned a few in me time, but now suddenly I don't
feel quite so alone
:)

bob

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> For those of you who find Vogon poetry a bit tame, please gird your loins and visit
> <http://www.mcgonagall-online.org.uk/> - bicycle content? Well, it is linked from a link on
> Sheldon's site. Does that count?

McGonagall is brilliant. My wife has a collection of his work. He's written loads and the amazing
thing is he didn't start writing until he was 47. He says " The most startling incident in my life
was the time I discovered myself to be a poet, which was in the year 1887".
--
Mark