Completely OT but reasonably clever...

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Just Zis Guy, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    Tags:

  2. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

    Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
    > You may have seen this before, but I hadn't. Enjoy!

    I take it you went for the red lightsabre option? ;-)

    Pete.
    http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

  3. W K

    W K Guest

    "Peter Clinch" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
    > > You may have seen this before, but I hadn't. Enjoy!
    >
    > I take it you went for the red lightsabre option? ;-)

    I particularly liked the darth helmet with bowler hat.

    Not that I waste my time on such stuff.

  4. There wasn't a paving slab for me :-( I could go with the bright yellow top and the black legs
    though as there was no Celeste tutu.

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
    overdependence on money and fame
    ~~~~~~~~~~

  5. Gonzalez

    Gonzalez Guest

  6. Blagger

    Blagger Guest

  7. Graeme

    Graeme Guest

  8. Andyk

    Andyk Guest

  9. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

    Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
    > You may have seen this before, but I hadn't. Enjoy!
    > http://www.reasonablyclever.com/mini/index.html

    Superb, although I have to say I prefer http://southparkstudios.com/games/create.html

    I think http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/pictures/spdanny.jpg looks at least a little bit
    more like me than http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/legodanny.jpg .