Completely OT but reasonably clever...

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> You may have seen this before, but I hadn't. Enjoy!

I take it you went for the red lightsabre option? ;-)

Pete.
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

"Peter Clinch" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> > You may have seen this before, but I hadn't. Enjoy!
>
> I take it you went for the red lightsabre option? ;-)

I particularly liked the darth helmet with bowler hat.

Not that I waste my time on such stuff.

There wasn't a paving slab for me :-( I could go with the bright yellow top and the black legs
though as there was no Celeste tutu.

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
overdependence on money and fame

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> You may have seen this before, but I hadn't. Enjoy!
> http://www.reasonablyclever.com/mini/index.html

Superb, although I have to say I prefer http://southparkstudios.com/games/create.html

I think http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/pictures/spdanny.jpg looks at least a little bit
more like me than http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/legodanny.jpg .