Computer mount-aero spokes

Tom

Guest
Group: I'm looking for a computer I can mount on aero spokes. Is there an adapter or other work
around available? Do any specific models mount better than others? Thanks for your time. Tom S

on my aero spoke wheels, there's 3/4" or so of the aero spoke that is still round at the nipple end
- mounts a standard magnet just fine.

put the magnet there and move the sensor accordingly.

jb

"Tom" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Group: I'm looking for a computer I can mount on aero spokes. Is there an adapter or other work
> around available? Do any specific models mount better than others? Thanks for your time. Tom S

**********************

Remember, you don't _have_ to use a round magnet that attaches to one spoke only.

You can use the flat magnets that attach over two spokes.

Lewis.

***********************

Tom wrote:
> Group: I'm looking for a computer I can mount on aero spokes. Is there an adapter or other work
> around available? Do any specific models mount better than others? Thanks for your time. Tom S

You're going to have to take a speed reading course and learn to lean down quite far in order to to
read the computer display.

It's the magnet, not the computer that is mounted on the spokes. Just about any magnet will work
with any bike computer (the only exception I know is for some of the high-end Avocet computers).

Several companies, including Specialized, sell a flat magnet for aero spokes. Link: http://www.spec-
ialized.com/SBCEqProduct.jsp?section=13200&browselevel=top&JServSessionIdroot=luctlph34o.j27002

"Tom" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Group: I'm looking for a computer I can mount on aero spokes. Is there an adapter or other work
> around available? Do any specific models mount better than others? Thanks for your time. Tom S

>Group: I'm looking for a computer I can mount on aero spokes. Is there an adapter or other work
>around available? Do any specific models mount better than others?

Try an Avocet computer. Avocets use a ring on the hub, so spokes are not an issue.