Computer mount that clears bar and stem

Chris M

Guest
I want to find a front mount T shaped (speedo and HRM) computer mount
like those used on the Deda and Cinelli one piece bar\stem combos to be
used on Ritchey WCS and TTT ZEPP stems.

Something like this:
http://www.glorycycles.com/fsacoce.html would be ok is it could handle
2 computers (per bike).

I am currently using 2 of these per bike on the stems about an inch
behind the bars. http://www.glorycycles.com/crnobcomo.html The problem
is that these mounts are not quite wide enough for Polar HRM mounts.
The best replacement I have discovered so far is this:
http://www.glorycycles.com/crnobxlcomo.html but I would prefer to have
them in front like the Cinelli Ram, SRM, ErgoBrain etc.

Chris M wrote:
> I want to find a front mount T shaped (speedo and HRM) computer mount
> like those used on the Deda and Cinelli one piece bar\stem combos to be
> used on Ritchey WCS and TTT ZEPP stems.
>
> Something like this:
> http://www.glorycycles.com/fsacoce.html would be ok is it could handle
> 2 computers (per bike).

The standard answer in the Minoura Space Grip
(http://www.minoura.jp/acc-e.html)

They are available from a number of sources - a decent LBS or Nashbar,
among other places. You can mount one a variety of different ways to a
variety of different parts of your bike.

Later,
Mark Muller

On 12 Aug 2005 19:50:21 -0700, "Chris M" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I want to find a front mount T shaped (speedo and HRM) computer mount
>like those used on the Deda and Cinelli one piece bar\stem combos to be
>used on Ritchey WCS and TTT ZEPP stems.
>
>Something like this:
>http://www.glorycycles.com/fsacoce.html would be ok is it could handle
>2 computers (per bike).
>
>I am currently using 2 of these per bike on the stems about an inch
>behind the bars. http://www.glorycycles.com/crnobcomo.html The problem
>is that these mounts are not quite wide enough for Polar HRM mounts.
>The best replacement I have discovered so far is this:
>http://www.glorycycles.com/crnobxlcomo.html but I would prefer to have
>them in front like the Cinelli Ram, SRM, ErgoBrain etc.

Hi, have you seen the Minoura Swing Grip, it also comes in black. Here
take a look:
http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?...1184&sku=12832&storetype=&estoreid=&pagename=

Life is Good!
Jeff