computer playing up (Echo-F2)

Daz1980

Sep 25, 2004
Hi all,

Does anyone have an Echo-F2 computer. Today i went for a ride and the cadence wasn't working and it stayed at 0 the whole way. I checked the sensor hadn't move gave it a wipe (hoping that a miracle would happen and that would solve the problem, knowing full well it wouldn't)

I have only had it since xmas and was wondering if anyone else had the same problem with the same model or even a different one.

Daz

Daz1980 said:
Hi all,

Does anyone have an Echo-F2 computer. Today i went for a ride and the cadence wasn't working and it stayed at 0 the whole way. I checked the sensor hadn't move gave it a wipe (hoping that a miracle would happen and that would solve the problem, knowing full well it wouldn't)

I have only had it since xmas and was wondering if anyone else had the same problem with the same model or even a different one.

Daz
Sometimes the batteries could be on the way out when you get stuff like that depending on how long it has been sitting on the shelf at the shop.

Try changing the batteries in the sensor and see if that helps.

sv650s said:
Sometimes the batteries could be on the way out when you get stuff like that depending on how long it has been sitting on the shelf at the shop.

Try changing the batteries in the sensor and see if that helps.
Thanks sv650s

I ran a normal magnet over the sensor and it picked it up so wasnt sure what was going on, I had to go to parramatta today so i took it to the bike shop and he tried the same thing and put a spacer to bring the sensor closer to the magnet. seems to be working fine. Seems strange that it was working before but anyway it's fixed and got the chain lubed and a few cables tightened.

Off for a ride this arvo now.

Daz