Computer Types

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Peter Rollason, Feb 19, 2003.

  1. Can anyone recoomend a cheap wireless computer. I don't want anything to flashy - what I do need is
    the ones that calculate average properly - ie it takes starts and stops into account.

    Also anyone know the cheapest computer with pc download facilities.

    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    Excel sports has the Sigmas on sale...

    "Peter Rollason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Can anyone recoomend a cheap wireless computer. I don't want anything to flashy - what I do need
    > is the ones that calculate average properly - ie
    it
    > takes starts and stops into account.
    >
    > Also anyone know the cheapest computer with pc download facilities.
    >
    > [email protected]

  3. Corey Green

    Corey Green Guest

    I have been using Sigmas for many years and love them. Work great.

    "Mike S." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Excel sports has the Sigmas on sale...
    >

    > "Peter Rollason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Can anyone recoomend a cheap wireless computer. I don't want anything to flashy - what I do need
    > > is the ones that calculate average properly - ie
    > it
    > > takes starts and stops into account.
    > >
    > > Also anyone know the cheapest computer with pc download facilities.
    > >
    > > [email protected]

  4. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    My only beef is that the batteries in my wireless sending units don't last as long as I'd like...
    Gotta go replace them again. Other than that, I love 'em.

    news:[email protected]...