Computer Types

Peter Rollason

Guest
Can anyone recoomend a cheap wireless computer. I don't want anything to flashy - what I do need is
the ones that calculate average properly - ie it takes starts and stops into account.

Also anyone know the cheapest computer with pc download facilities.

[email protected]

Excel sports has the Sigmas on sale...

"Peter Rollason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Can anyone recoomend a cheap wireless computer. I don't want anything to flashy - what I do need
> is the ones that calculate average properly - ie
it
> takes starts and stops into account.
>
> Also anyone know the cheapest computer with pc download facilities.
>
> [email protected]

I have been using Sigmas for many years and love them. Work great.

"Mike S." <mikeshaw2@coxDOTnet> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Excel sports has the Sigmas on sale...
>

> "Peter Rollason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Can anyone recoomend a cheap wireless computer. I don't want anything to flashy - what I do need
> > is the ones that calculate average properly - ie
> it
> > takes starts and stops into account.
> >
> > Also anyone know the cheapest computer with pc download facilities.
> >
> > [email protected]

My only beef is that the batteries in my wireless sending units don't last as long as I'd like...
Gotta go replace them again. Other than that, I love 'em.

news:[email protected]...