Computrainer courses and saved performances

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Fstrnu, Feb 25, 2003.

  1. Fstrnu

    Fstrnu Guest

    Any tips on sites that have Computrainer courses and saved performances to race against? I've done a
    lot of searching via search engines, etc, but results have been spotty at best. Are there no
    substantial communites out there?? Thanks in advance!

    Tags:

  2. "FSTRNU" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Any tips on sites that have Computrainer courses and saved performances to race against? I've done
    > a lot of searching via search engines, etc, but results have been spotty at best. Are there no
    > substantial communites out there?? Thanks in advance!

    There's lots of good stuff at

    www.homo.com/computrainer.html

  3. Bikegeek

    Bikegeek Guest