Computrainer questions

pooley28

Jul 21, 2004
Hey everyone! i have 2 questions about the pro 3d computrainer and if anyone could answer it'd be great!

1. Is there any feature on it that allows like a real race simulation, like have multiple computer riders all going at their on pace sort of thing? If there isn't do you know if its likely they'll add this feature in a new version eventually? I just think it would be more interesting than riding against 1 computer rider. I realise you can race against other computrainers but i don't know anyone with one anyway!

2. I'm a college/university student, and interested in purchasing a computrainer, but the cost is a pretty big issue :) I'm interested mainly because as a student you tend to have late nights and consequently wake up late mornings...which cancels out early morning rides most days. Since i live in a fairly large city doing rides other than early morning can be quite annoying with heavy traffic... so my question is, do you think it would be worth the purchase so i can train when i have the time during the day? I like to keep track of all my training sessions and analyze them to track improvement, so the data that the computrainer gives is quite attracting. I do currently have a wind trainer, but i'd prefer something that i can roughly compare to riding on the road.

Cheers,
Anthony.