Computrainer, Tacx i-Magic Users?

Barryg

Guest
I'd appreciate comments from users of the Computrainer (Pro) and the Tacx i-Magic trainers in terms
of how easy it is to mount and hook up the bike before use and remove the bike after use. I will
need to swap out bikes on a regular basis so this is an important criteria for my purchase decision.

Thanks for your input, Barry

"BarryG" <barryg at access4less.net> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I'd appreciate comments from users of the Computrainer (Pro) and the Tacx i-Magic trainers in
> terms of how easy it is to mount and hook up the bike before use and remove the bike after use. I
> will need to swap out bikes
on
> a regular basis so this is an important criteria for my purchase decision.
>
> Thanks for your input, Barry

With Computrainer(Pro or otherwise), it is not easy and I would not recommend it - get 2 stands and
swap the handlebar monitors.