Cones for older Shimano hubs?

Boyd Speerschne

Guest
Hello, I'm looking to replace the cones on some older Shimano hubs. They are Shimano Exage
(produced mid 90s, not exactly sure what year). The part numbers are HB-RM50 for the front and
FH-HG50 for the rear. I found a bunch of Shimano hub cones on www.loosescrews.com, but I'm not sure
which ones to order:

Shimano front hub cones: http://www.loosescrews.com/index.cgi?c=Hub&sc=Cones&tc=Shimano%20Front&id=
43273227432

Shimano rear hub cones: http://www.loosescrews.com/index.cgi?c=Hub&sc=Cones&tc=Shimano%20Rear&id=
43273227432

I would look on Shimano's web site, but they don't seem to have any legacy online tech support
(though they have *.pdf instructions for all of their current products). Can someone help me out?
Thanks in advance,
- Boyd S.

Hello group,

Can anybody date my bike? If more info is needed, please ask.

Bianchi Eros "Bianchi Superset Fully Lugged Frame" Dedacciai steel tubing Campagnolo Mirage 8-speed
crank Campagnolo Mirage derailleurs Campagnolo Mirage single-pivot brakes Campagnolo Mirage Ergo
levers with plastic inner lever Serial 4327025

1995, I believe. COULD be 1994, I'll have to see if I still have my 95 Bianchi catalog. What colour
is the frame?