Confidence help

Jamiezx9r

Jun 10, 2010
was out on the roadie in 26 degree heat C last weekend. Was that hot I was down to just the lycra shorts and sunglasses..Bumped into a girl who had a rear flat, and changed it. We got talking and she took me down the very remote and quiet track - to a waterfall and plunge pool.

I get a text from her the day saying she wants to for a skinny with me there, and to bring a tent...:eek::eek: I barely know her, so do I respond back?? and say why not??? Cos she does look as sexy as hell in lycra:cool::cool:

Personally I would wait to jump into a sack with a woman, but you do what you want. Otherwise if you found a attraction to her then why not respond? Perhaps you could think of something else to do besides sex on the first date?

Agreed. She could also be a murderer or something, who knows. Perfect opportunity for her to take your bike and be gone or something. Even if that's not the case, it's not very self respecting to go off like that with a woman just because you can. Most first dates are coffee or something.

agreed as well. How about you meet up for breakfast and then go on a ride together and see how that goes. jumping straight into sex often sounds appealing but I would recommend you think responsibly here. Afterall you dont know anything about her except the fact she looks great in lycra. Nothing would probably happen but you need to think about the what if's.....I.E. like said above she could be a murderer and this is a perfect way to get you sucked in, she could set you up and take your things, she could have 1 or several STD's...ETC....

But ultimately this is up to you and all depends on your morals. I am unlike most and waited till I was married to take that plunge.

Sent her a text back - I'll meet up for a coffee, but I'm not rushing into things. I'd rather get to know her over a long period of time 1st.

End of thread.....

Jamiezx9r said:
was out on the roadie in 26 degree heat C last weekend. Was that hot I was down to just the lycra shorts and sunglasses..Bumped into a girl who had a rear flat, and changed it. We got talking and she took me down the very remote and quiet track - to a waterfall and plunge pool.

I get a text from her the day saying she wants to for a skinny with me there, and to bring a tent...:eek::eek: I barely know her, so do I respond back?? and say why not??? Cos she does look as sexy as hell in lycra:cool::cool:
she must think you look good in lycra shorts too if she that interested....:cool:

LOL!:D
I found this thread TOO irresistible to pass up throwin' my $0.03CAN in there...

First off - roadie with no shirt and just shorts and sunglasses = 'Fred-chic'. Don't care how hot it is...

Second thing - woman I just rescued wantin' to jump me after barely knowin' my name for 5 minutes = 2 condoms on Johnson. She sounds so experienced that I'd probably use a body-double when doing the stunt with her. LOL!

Sorry for probably not helpin' your confidence one bit...

If you're looking for dating or girl advice on a bike forum, I think you're already off to a bad start. It's tempting to call BS on this story.

Personally I'd be looking out for an accomplice hiding in the woods who would turn up with a shotgun or Rambo style knife, or even those two rednecks from deliverance. I'd be that worried wondering who was going to come crashing into the tent that i wouldn't be able to do anything anyway. Put a tent up in your garden and ask her to come there instead.

decca234uk said:
Personally I'd be looking out for an accomplice hiding in the woods who would turn up with a shotgun or Rambo style knife, or even those two rednecks from deliverance. I'd be that worried wondering who was going to come crashing into the tent that i wouldn't be able to do anything anyway. Put a tent up in your garden and ask her to come there instead.

Tent in the garden? I'm sorry food is more important then sex...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I got think about that one longer!

Dammit guys, I wanted to hear the Penthouse Forum post that would describe the first, uh, "date"

Its always the shy guys who get women like this. You hardly know her and she is inviting you to take a tent in the woods together. Hopefully she is not Kathy Bates' little sister. Anybody, man or woman who does stuff like this too quick probably not a good idea. Maybe just get to know the person for awhile and see how it goes first.

Be very careful. There are crazy ones out there cooking up unbeleivable schemes. You could end up with something you wouldn't want to share with anyone or never be seen again.

Girls that want to have sex within a short space of time from meeting them are either nymphomaniacs or have ulterior motives. I'd advise you to proceed with caution and always use protection if you do take her up on her offer. I won't completely dissuade you from pursuing things further as she could really be a great person that you could have a fulfilling relationship with. The truth is, I don't know either her or you but I'll wish you luck anyway.

If i were you i would play hard to get and wait a bit more... this will make her interested in you even more plus you get some time to know her more (do some background check and red flags:p)