Confident Prediction: Discovery out of this world July 13

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Stewart Fleming, Jul 12, 2005.

  1. http://tinyurl.com/a8vn4

    The power will go on early. Nobody will be able to follow the rate of
    ascent. Heavy tempo on the climb followed by planned drop-off. Will be
    untouchable unless it blows up.

    Tags:

  2. Laz

    Laz Guest

    "Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > http://tinyurl.com/a8vn4
    >
    > The power will go on early. Nobody will be able to follow the rate of
    > ascent. Heavy tempo on the climb followed by planned drop-off. Will be
    > untouchable unless it blows up.

    I'll drink to that ! ( water, of course )

    Laz