Confused - Which "Walk away the Pounds" Dvds?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Karen, Feb 18, 2004.

  1. Karen

    Karen Guest

    I'm interested in the Walk away the Pounds DVDs but when looking online I find several different
    versions and I'm confused. I want a 1 & 2 mile, something that is for beginners. Can someone tell me
    the exact titles? thanks,

    Karen

    Tags:

  2. Beverly

    Beverly Guest

    "Karen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm interested in the Walk away the Pounds DVDs but when looking online I find several different
    > versions and I'm confused. I want a 1 & 2 mile, something that is for beginners. Can someone tell
    > me the exact titles? thanks,
    >
    > Karen

    http://www.collagevideo.com

    Do a search on Leslie Sansone and it will give you a description of her different programs. It will
    indicate which ones are for beginners.

    HTH Beverly

  3. Bj

    Bj Guest

    If you search for Leslie Sansone DVD on amazon, take a look at some of the reviews for the various
    titles -- they may tell you more about what routines are on a particular DVD.

    For instance, one review for "Leslie Sansone: Walk Away the Pounds - Super Fat Burning (2001) "
    mentions 1, 2, & 3 mile walks. Browse through other reviews for this & other titles for clues.

    And if you have a Big Bookstore nearby, you may be able to look at a DVD and see what's printed on
    the cover for more clues. bj

    "Karen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:b2e53ae.040218[email protected]...
    > I'm interested in the Walk away the Pounds DVDs but when looking online I find several different
    > versions and I'm confused. I want a 1 & 2 mile, something that is for beginners. Can someone tell
    > me the exact titles? thanks,
    >
    > Karen

  4. The Bean

    The Bean Guest

    It looks like you just walk in place with these dvds? What about dvds to use with a treadmill?