CONGRATULATIONS DANILO AND LIQUIGAS!

Hell and High Water

Guest
Way to go guys. I knew you could do it!

FORZA DANILO!!

FORZA LIQUIGAS!!

-Bob

im sure theyll all be really grateful when they read this.
you just made their day

news:[email protected]...

On Jun 3, 7:48 pm, "Ryan Fisher" <[email protected]> wrote:
> im sure theyll all be really grateful when they read this.
> you just made their day

Dumbass -

I think they would be happier if Bob just got down and offered them
bjs. From the looks of it, Bob (on my knob) is willing.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Are you the real Richard Cheese?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8qIJVgcS-ws

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 21:15:17 -0800, "Richard Cheese" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Be nice Ryan.
>

>"Ryan Fisher" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>
>> im sure theyll all be really grateful when they read this.
>> you just made their day
>>

>> "Hell and High Water" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Way to go guys. I knew you could do it!
>>>
>>> FORZA DANILO!!
>>>
>>> FORZA LIQUIGAS!!
>>>
>>> -Bob

Ron

Effect pedal demo's up at http://www.soundclick.com/ronsonicpedalry

On Jun 3, 8:06 pm, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jun 3, 7:48 pm, "Ryan Fisher" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > im sure theyll all be really grateful when they read this.
> > you just made their day

> Dumbass -
>
> I think they would be happier if Bob just got down and offered them
> bjs. From the looks of it, Bob (on my knob) is willing.

Now there's a real surprise - a fairey talking about bj's.

On Jun 3, 3:55 pm, Hell and High Water <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Way to go guys. I knew you could do it!
>
> FORZA DANILO!!
>
> FORZA LIQUIGAS!!

This was a super Giro. I'll be ordering my DVD from World Cycling
Videos for sure.