Congratulations PB

David Martin

Guest
John B wrote:
> I've just seen this month's C+
>
> Congratulations Pete Biggs - well deserved.

Mr Larringtons interweb pagey thing gets honourable mention too. And
there is a scary amount of light sabre wielders too..

...d

I've just seen this month's C+

Congratulations Pete Biggs - well deserved.

John B

John B wrote:
> I've just seen this month's C+
>
> Congratulations Pete Biggs - well deserved.

Thanks JB! The prize has gone to a good home already.... not mine ;-)

~PB

John B wrote:
> I've just seen this month's C+
>
> Congratulations Pete Biggs - well deserved.
>
> John B

Seconded, and well deserved IMO.

John B wrote:
> I've just seen this month's C+
>
> Congratulations Pete Biggs - well deserved.

Go on then, what's Pete done, or achieved, or been awarded, or had
published?

Subscribe to PlusNet <URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/referral/>

Danny Colyer wrote:

> Go on then, what's Pete done, or achieved, or been awarded, or had
> published?

Won a very nice compact chainset for being "Most Helpful Person" on
the C+ forum. And by some large percentage of the vote as well.

I dont't normally buy C+ these days, or read the forum, but prompted
by this thread and my sister giving me a WH Smith's voucher for my
birthday, I went and bought a copy to find out :)

--
Arthur Clune

Arthur Clune wrote:
> Won a very nice compact chainset for being "Most Helpful Person" on
> the C+ forum. And by some large percentage of the vote as well.

Thanks Arthur. That's fair enough, he's certainly a very helpful chap.

> I dont't normally buy C+ these days, or read the forum, but prompted
> by this thread and my sister giving me a WH Smith's voucher for my
> birthday, I went and bought a copy to find out :)

I only buy it once a year now, for the TdF special, and I CBA with web
forums.

Danny Colyer wrote:

> John B wrote:
> > I've just seen this month's C+
> >
> > Congratulations Pete Biggs - well deserved.

> Go on then, what's Pete done, or achieved, or been awarded, or had
> published?

Sorry, should have been more specific - its for being the "Most Helpful
Person on the Cycling Plus Forum", for his "incisive technical help",
and he won some Stronglight Pulsion carbon compact cranks worth £360.

IMO he deserves a urc award too.

In the same issue Legs Larry's website is featured Website of the Month
and was awarded 7/10.

There are also lots of 'bents featured, racing at Eastway.

Not a bad issue - for a change.
I usually browse in the Smith's Library, but this month raided the
piggy-bank and bought a copy.

John B

In article <[email protected]>, John B ([email protected])
wrote:

> Danny Colyer wrote:
>
> > John B wrote:
> > > I've just seen this month's C+
> > >
> > > Congratulations Pete Biggs - well deserved.

> > Go on then, what's Pete done, or achieved, or been awarded, or had
> > published?

> Sorry, should have been more specific - its for being the "Most Helpful
> Person on the Cycling Plus Forum", for his "incisive technical help",
> and he won some Stronglight Pulsion carbon compact cranks worth £360.
>
> IMO he deserves a urc award too.
>
> In the same issue Legs Larry's website is featured Website of the Month
> and was awarded 7/10.
>
> There are also lots of 'bents featured, racing at Eastway.

And a Several of pictures featuring yours truly (number 27) as well.
Fame at last!

Official: Living in a wardrobe can be injurious to one's health
<URL:http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,11069-1567961,00.html>