Congratulations Sorni!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mike Spence, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Mike Spence

    Mike Spence Guest

    You've created one of the longest threads by asking everyone to ignore Envirotroll.

    Mike

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    " Mike Spence" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > You've created one of the longest threads by asking everyone to ignore Envirotroll.

    Whaddya, NEW?

    Bill "11 posts* hardly record territory" S.

    *post-filter, that is

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    " Mike Spence" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > You've created one of the longest threads by asking everyone to ignore Envirotroll.
    >
    > Mike

    Whaaat....10 replies is all I got. Maybe you need to use your KF a little more.
    --
    Slacker

  4. Critic

    Critic Guest

    " Mike Spence" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > You've created one of the longest threads by asking everyone to ignore Envirotroll.
    >
    > Mike

    You were the only person who responded to any of Vman's posts, far as I can tell.

  5. On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 01:05:00 GMT, "Critic" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >" Mike Spence" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> You've created one of the longest threads by asking everyone to ignore Envirotroll.
    >>
    >> Mike
    >>
    >You were the only person who responded to any of Vman's posts, far as I can tell.

    Are you a poor reader or just suffer from attention deficit disorder?

    jim

  6. Mike Spence

    Mike Spence Guest

  7. James M. Lane wrote:
    > On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 01:05:00 GMT, "Critic" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>" Mike Spence" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >>>You've created one of the longest threads by asking everyone to ignore Envirotroll.
    >>>

    >>You were the only person who responded to any of Vman's posts, far as I can tell.
    >>

    > Are you a poor reader or just suffer from attention deficit disorder?

    Are you saying that there were other people who replied to Vandeman in that thread? Please give us
    the message-id's - I certainly didn't see them.

    --
    a.m-b FAQ: http://bombacommand.iwarp.com/ambfaq.htm

    b.bmx FAQ: http://bombacommand.iwarp.com/bmx_faq.htm

  8. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    " Mike Spence" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > " Mike Spence" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > You've created one of the longest threads by asking everyone to ignore Envirotroll.
    > > >
    > > > Mike
    > >
    > > Whaaat....10 replies is all I got. Maybe you need to use your KF a
    little
    > > more.
    > > --
    > > Slacker
    > >
    > Kill Filters are for the weak minded.
    >
    > Mike

    No, pointless arguing with the troll is.

    Mike

  9. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    " Mike Spence" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > " Mike Spence" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > You've created one of the longest threads by asking everyone to ignore Envirotroll.
    > > >
    > > > Mike
    > >
    > > Whaaat....10 replies is all I got. Maybe you need to use your KF a
    little
    > > more.
    > > --
    > > Slacker
    > >
    > Kill Filters are for the weak minded.
    >
    > Mike

    You're right, they are for the week minded. And I aint got no week to be sifting through all the BS.
    --
    Slacker

  10. On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 11:56:52 +0100, Jonathan Harris <[email protected]> wrote:

    >James M. Lane wrote:
    >> On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 01:05:00 GMT, "Critic" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >>>" Mike Spence" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:[email protected]...

    >>>You were the only person who responded to any of Vman's posts, far as I can tell.
    >>>

    >> Are you a poor reader or just suffer from attention deficit disorder?
    >
    >Are you saying that there were other people who replied to Vandeman in that thread? Please give us
    >the message-id's - I certainly didn't see them.

    Perhaps you meant to IMPLY that thread in the reply portion I have clipped:

    You were the only person who responded to any of Vman's posts, far as I can tell.

    But I read it as a much broader statement.. That magical word "any" is why I made my reply.

    jim

  11. Critic

    Critic Guest

    "James M. Lane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 11:56:52 +0100, Jonathan Harris <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >James M. Lane wrote:

    > >> Are you a poor reader or just suffer from attention deficit disorder?
    > >
    > >Are you saying that there were other people who replied to Vandeman in that thread? Please give
    > >us the message-id's - I certainly didn't see
    them.

    > Perhaps you meant to IMPLY that thread in the reply portion I have clipped:
    >
    > You were the only person who responded to any of Vman's posts, far as I can tell.
    >
    > But I read it as a much broader statement.. That magical word "any" is why I made my reply.
    >

    > jim

    I meant any of his numerous responses to Snori's previous message.. I myself have been guilty of
    letting Vandeboy goad me into trying to argue a point with him in past and agree with the basic
    premise that there is no point in feeding him.

  12. On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 02:59:34 GMT, "Critic" <[email protected]> wrote:

    snip

    >I meant any of his numerous responses to Snori's previous message.. I myself have been guilty of
    >letting Vandeboy goad me into trying to argue a point with him in past and agree with the basic
    >premise that there is no point in feeding him.

    I look at it as cheap entertainment.

    jim