Congratulations Sorni!

Mike Spence

Guest
You've created one of the longest threads by asking everyone to ignore Envirotroll.

Mike

" Mike Spence" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You've created one of the longest threads by asking everyone to ignore Envirotroll.
>
> Mike

Whaaat....10 replies is all I got. Maybe you need to use your KF a little more.
--
Slacker

On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 01:05:00 GMT, "Critic" <[email protected]> wrote:

>" Mike Spence" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> You've created one of the longest threads by asking everyone to ignore Envirotroll.
>>
>> Mike
>>
>You were the only person who responded to any of Vman's posts, far as I can tell.

Are you a poor reader or just suffer from attention deficit disorder?

jim

James M. Lane wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 01:05:00 GMT, "Critic" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>" Mike Spence" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>You've created one of the longest threads by asking everyone to ignore Envirotroll.
>>>

>>You were the only person who responded to any of Vman's posts, far as I can tell.
>>

> Are you a poor reader or just suffer from attention deficit disorder?

Are you saying that there were other people who replied to Vandeman in that thread? Please give us
the message-id's - I certainly didn't see them.

--
a.m-b FAQ: http://bombacommand.iwarp.com/ambfaq.htm

b.bmx FAQ: http://bombacommand.iwarp.com/bmx_faq.htm

" Mike Spence" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > " Mike Spence" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > You've created one of the longest threads by asking everyone to ignore Envirotroll.
> > >
> > > Mike
> >
> > Whaaat....10 replies is all I got. Maybe you need to use your KF a
little
> > more.
> > --
> > Slacker
> >
> Kill Filters are for the weak minded.
>
> Mike

No, pointless arguing with the troll is.

Mike

" Mike Spence" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > " Mike Spence" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > You've created one of the longest threads by asking everyone to ignore Envirotroll.
> > >
> > > Mike
> >
> > Whaaat....10 replies is all I got. Maybe you need to use your KF a
little
> > more.
> > --
> > Slacker
> >
> Kill Filters are for the weak minded.
>
> Mike

You're right, they are for the week minded. And I aint got no week to be sifting through all the BS.
--
Slacker

On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 11:56:52 +0100, Jonathan Harris <[email protected]> wrote:

>James M. Lane wrote:
>> On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 01:05:00 GMT, "Critic" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>" Mike Spence" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

>>>You were the only person who responded to any of Vman's posts, far as I can tell.
>>>

>> Are you a poor reader or just suffer from attention deficit disorder?
>
>Are you saying that there were other people who replied to Vandeman in that thread? Please give us
>the message-id's - I certainly didn't see them.

Perhaps you meant to IMPLY that thread in the reply portion I have clipped:

You were the only person who responded to any of Vman's posts, far as I can tell.

But I read it as a much broader statement.. That magical word "any" is why I made my reply.

jim

"James M. Lane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 11:56:52 +0100, Jonathan Harris <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >James M. Lane wrote:

> >> Are you a poor reader or just suffer from attention deficit disorder?
> >
> >Are you saying that there were other people who replied to Vandeman in that thread? Please give
> >us the message-id's - I certainly didn't see
them.

> Perhaps you meant to IMPLY that thread in the reply portion I have clipped:
>
> You were the only person who responded to any of Vman's posts, far as I can tell.
>
> But I read it as a much broader statement.. That magical word "any" is why I made my reply.
>

> jim

I meant any of his numerous responses to Snori's previous message.. I myself have been guilty of
letting Vandeboy goad me into trying to argue a point with him in past and agree with the basic
premise that there is no point in feeding him.

On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 02:59:34 GMT, "Critic" <[email protected]> wrote:

snip

>I meant any of his numerous responses to Snori's previous message.. I myself have been guilty of
>letting Vandeboy goad me into trying to argue a point with him in past and agree with the basic
>premise that there is no point in feeding him.

I look at it as cheap entertainment.

jim