Congratulations to Discovery and Johan!

thecyclist

Aug 30, 2006
Well done by "the Hog".

2000866345627718000_rs.jpg

Discovery are champs!:)

Even Lance (7 time Tour champion) was there!:)

This shaped up to be a great Tour, with all the hallmarks of a race to be remembered!

I agreed.

Nike endorsed drug cheating.

Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwin will never again be trusted. They were as dishonest as a Lance Pharmstrong lecture.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DxtxQQLkJ0

Le Tour 2007 = 1998

Erzulis Boat said:

This shaped up to be a great Tour, with all the hallmarks of a race to be remembered!

Young Alberto is a fine young man following the pattern established by his team's great patron.
Disco was clearly the most powerful team in the race with all the strongest riders. They thoroughly deserved their overwhelming victory which was schemed by an undoubted genius of a D.S. Disco are the non pareil of cycling and all the naysayers are jealous, farking morons.

Nurse, aren't my meds due yet.

Doctor.House said:
Nike endorsed drug cheating.
You sound like a broken record Doc. Are you trying to bore us to death? If it comes down to doping or listening to you, I'll take doping.

Erzulis Boat said:

+1 You've got that right...one of the best I can remember and I go back to the early seventies -- poor little Ocaña VS the Cannibal.

As for the habitual whinners (as I've quickly come to learn of the miryad of them that inhabit this forum) let them eat cake. With no frosting or filling of course. And much less a cherry on top.

That's reserved for The Winners.

RedFury said:
+1 You've got that right...one of the best I can remember and I go back to the early seventies -- poor little Ocaña VS the Cannibal.

As for the habitual whinners (as I've quickly come to learn of the miryad of them that inhabit this forum) let them eat cake. With no frosting or filling of course. And much less a cherry on top.

That's reserved for The Winners.
Yea, what a great, confidence inspiring, warm and fuzzy producing farce. Actually, it was quite a show, but one that will not be remembered for the winner, or the other podium finishers. What was it that P.T. Barnum said....