Connie's RafL week 9 SIA week1 and an NSV

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Connie, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Hi everyone:

    It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
    I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
    that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
    was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
    miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!

    My SIA exercising is 5 times.

    So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
    and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
    persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
    now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular
    peoples clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a
    skirt and a blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but
    I still might go back.

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

    Tags:

  2. Wonderful you lost, and how does it feel to be "regular" I love it, Lee
    Connie <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > Hi everyone:
    >
    > It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
    > I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
    > that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
    > was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
    > miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
    >
    > My SIA exercising is 5 times.
    >
    > So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
    > and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
    > persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
    > now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular peoples
    > clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a skirt and a
    > blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but I still might
    > go back.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

  3. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Yay! *doing the surprise! I lost weight when I didn't think
    I would dance with you*

    Julie "Connie" <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > Hi everyone:
    >
    > It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
    > I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
    > that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
    > was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
    > miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
    >
    > My SIA exercising is 5 times.
    >
    > So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
    > and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
    > persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
    > now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular peoples
    > clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a skirt and a
    > blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but I still might
    > go back.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

  4. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Congrats on the super loss! Those scales that measure in
    smaller increments can give us some lovely surprises.
    Way to go!

    Joyce

    On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 01:26:00 -0500, Connie
    <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote:

    >Hi everyone:
    >
    >It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
    >I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
    >that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
    >was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
    >miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
    >
    >My SIA exercising is 5 times.
    >
    >So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
    >and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
    >persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
    >now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular
    >peoples clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a
    >skirt and a blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but
    >I still might go back.

  5. Connie I'm squealing with delight for you! An unexpected
    loss is one of the best kinds.

    I'm SO glad ventured into a regular size clothing shop and
    tried on some things. What a thrilling way to demonstrate
    your progress to date! You are doing so well!

    Linda P

    On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 01:26:00 -0500, Connie
    <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote:

    >Hi everyone:
    >
    >It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
    >I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
    >that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
    >was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
    >miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
    >
    >My SIA exercising is 5 times.
    >
    >So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
    >and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
    >persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
    >now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular
    >peoples clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a
    >skirt and a blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but
    >I still might go back.

  6. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Great job on the 1/2 pound and your clothing NSV. I look
    forward to being able to fit into normal people cloths.

    "Connie" <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > Hi everyone:
    >
    > It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
    > I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
    > that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
    > was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
    > miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
    >
    > My SIA exercising is 5 times.
    >
    > So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
    > and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
    > persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
    > now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular peoples
    > clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a skirt and a
    > blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but I still might
    > go back.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

  7. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Congrats on that loss and on shopping in a REGULAR
    PERSON'S SHOP (G)

    On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 01:26:00 -0500, Connie
    <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote:

    >Hi everyone:
    >
    >It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
    >I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
    >that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
    >was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
    >miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
    >
    >My SIA exercising is 5 times.
    >
    >So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
    >and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
    >persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
    >now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular
    >peoples clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a
    >skirt and a blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but
    >I still might go back.

  8. Connie

    Connie Guest

    It feels absolutely amazing to be regular!!

    Connie

    Miss Violette wrote:
    > Wonderful you lost, and how does it feel to be "regular" I
    > love it, Lee Connie <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    >
    >>Hi everyone:
    >>
    >>It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
    >>I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
    >>that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
    >>was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
    >>miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
    >>
    >>My SIA exercising is 5 times.
    >>
    >>So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
    >>and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
    >>persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
    >>now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular peoples
    >>clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a skirt and a
    >>blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but I still might
    >>go back.
    >>
    >>--
    >>
    >>Cheers,
    >>
    >>Connie Walsh
    >>
    >>241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

  9. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Thanks Julie...I never liked dancing alone ;-)

    Connie

    skiur wrote:
    > Yay! *doing the surprise! I lost weight when I didn't
    > think I would dance with you*
    >
    > Julie "Connie" <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    >
    >>Hi everyone:
    >>
    >>It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
    >>I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
    >>that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
    >>was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
    >>miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
    >>
    >>My SIA exercising is 5 times.
    >>
    >>So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
    >>and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
    >>persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
    >>now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular peoples
    >>clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a skirt and a
    >>blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but I still might
    >>go back.
    >>
    >>--
    >>
    >>Cheers,
    >>
    >>Connie Walsh
    >>
    >>241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

  10. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Thanks Joyce!!

    --

    Joyce wrote:
    > Congrats on the super loss! Those scales that measure in
    > smaller increments can give us some lovely surprises.
    > Way to go!
    >
    > Joyce
    >
    > On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 01:26:00 -0500, Connie
    > <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote:
    >

    >>Hi everyone:
    >>
    >>It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
    >>I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
    >>that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
    >>was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
    >>miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
    >>
    >>My SIA exercising is 5 times.
    >>
    >>So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
    >>and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
    >>persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
    >>now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular peoples
    >>clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a skirt and a
    >>blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but I still might
    >>go back.

  11. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Thanks Linda!! We can squeal together like school girls. I
    volunteer at a school and you should hear them...did I ever
    do that???

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

  12. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Thank you Laura!! You are not far away from normal
    people clothes!!

    Connie

    Laura wrote:
    > Great job on the 1/2 pound and your clothing NSV. I look
    > forward to being able to fit into normal people cloths.
    >
    > "Connie" <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    >
    >>Hi everyone:
    >>
    >>It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
    >>I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
    >>that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
    >>was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
    >>miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
    >>
    >>My SIA exercising is 5 times.
    >>
    >>So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
    >>and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
    >>persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
    >>now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular peoples
    >>clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a skirt and a
    >>blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but I still might
    >>go back.
    >>
    >>--
    >>
    >>Cheers,
    >>
    >>Connie Walsh
    >>
    >>241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

  13. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Yeah, it was great!! I felt like a runaway from the Plus
    size zone and someone was going to come out and yell over
    the speaker "Hey you with the skirt, you don't belong on
    that side of the shop .... Back to where you belong". No one
    did, weird.

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

  14. What a nice surprise! Congrats on that 1/2 lb. loss!

    Brenda

    "Connie" <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > Hi everyone:
    >
    > It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
    > I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
    > that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
    > was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
    > miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
    >
    > My SIA exercising is 5 times.
    >
    > So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
    > and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
    > persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
    > now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular peoples
    > clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a skirt and a
    > blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but I still might
    > go back.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

  15. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Thanks Brenda!! I could use surprises like that more often!!

    Connie