Connie's RafL week 9 SIA week1 and an NSV

Connie

Guest
Hi everyone:

It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!

My SIA exercising is 5 times.

So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular
peoples clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a
skirt and a blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but
I still might go back.

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

Wonderful you lost, and how does it feel to be "regular" I love it, Lee
Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
> Hi everyone:
>
> It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
> I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
> that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
> was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
> miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
>
> My SIA exercising is 5 times.
>
> So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
> and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
> persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
> now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular peoples
> clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a skirt and a
> blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but I still might
> go back.
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

Yay! *doing the surprise! I lost weight when I didn't think
I would dance with you*

Julie "Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
> Hi everyone:
>
> It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
> I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
> that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
> was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
> miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
>
> My SIA exercising is 5 times.
>
> So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
> and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
> persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
> now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular peoples
> clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a skirt and a
> blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but I still might
> go back.
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

Congrats on the super loss! Those scales that measure in
smaller increments can give us some lovely surprises.
Way to go!

Joyce

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 01:26:00 -0500, Connie
<walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:

>Hi everyone:
>
>It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
>I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
>that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
>was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
>miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
>
>My SIA exercising is 5 times.
>
>So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
>and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
>persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
>now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular
>peoples clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a
>skirt and a blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but
>I still might go back.

Connie I'm squealing with delight for you! An unexpected
loss is one of the best kinds.

I'm SO glad ventured into a regular size clothing shop and
tried on some things. What a thrilling way to demonstrate
your progress to date! You are doing so well!

Linda P

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 01:26:00 -0500, Connie
<walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:

>Hi everyone:
>
>It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
>I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
>that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
>was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
>miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
>
>My SIA exercising is 5 times.
>
>So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
>and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
>persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
>now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular
>peoples clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a
>skirt and a blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but
>I still might go back.

Great job on the 1/2 pound and your clothing NSV. I look
forward to being able to fit into normal people cloths.

"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
> Hi everyone:
>
> It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
> I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
> that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
> was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
> miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
>
> My SIA exercising is 5 times.
>
> So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
> and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
> persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
> now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular peoples
> clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a skirt and a
> blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but I still might
> go back.
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

Congrats on that loss and on shopping in a REGULAR
PERSON'S SHOP (G)

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 01:26:00 -0500, Connie
<walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:

>Hi everyone:
>
>It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
>I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
>that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
>was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
>miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
>
>My SIA exercising is 5 times.
>
>So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
>and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
>persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
>now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular
>peoples clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a
>skirt and a blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but
>I still might go back.

It feels absolutely amazing to be regular!!

Connie

Miss Violette wrote:
> Wonderful you lost, and how does it feel to be "regular" I
> love it, Lee Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in
> message news:404AC078.7050808@nospam_primus.ca...
>
>>Hi everyone:
>>
>>It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
>>I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
>>that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
>>was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
>>miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
>>
>>My SIA exercising is 5 times.
>>
>>So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
>>and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
>>persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
>>now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular peoples
>>clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a skirt and a
>>blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but I still might
>>go back.
>>
>>--
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Connie Walsh
>>
>>241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

Thanks Julie...I never liked dancing alone ;-)

Connie

skiur wrote:
> Yay! *doing the surprise! I lost weight when I didn't
> think I would dance with you*
>
> Julie "Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in
> message news:404AC078.7050808@nospam_primus.ca...
>
>>Hi everyone:
>>
>>It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
>>I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
>>that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
>>was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
>>miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
>>
>>My SIA exercising is 5 times.
>>
>>So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
>>and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
>>persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
>>now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular peoples
>>clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a skirt and a
>>blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but I still might
>>go back.
>>
>>--
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Connie Walsh
>>
>>241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

Thanks Joyce!!

--

Joyce wrote:
> Congrats on the super loss! Those scales that measure in
> smaller increments can give us some lovely surprises.
> Way to go!
>
> Joyce
>
> On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 01:26:00 -0500, Connie
> <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:
>

>>Hi everyone:
>>
>>It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
>>I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
>>that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
>>was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
>>miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
>>
>>My SIA exercising is 5 times.
>>
>>So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
>>and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
>>persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
>>now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular peoples
>>clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a skirt and a
>>blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but I still might
>>go back.

Thanks Linda!! We can squeal together like school girls. I
volunteer at a school and you should hear them...did I ever
do that???

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

Thank you Laura!! You are not far away from normal
people clothes!!

Connie

Laura wrote:
> Great job on the 1/2 pound and your clothing NSV. I look
> forward to being able to fit into normal people cloths.
>
> "Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
>
>>Hi everyone:
>>
>>It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
>>I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
>>that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
>>was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
>>miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
>>
>>My SIA exercising is 5 times.
>>
>>So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
>>and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
>>persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
>>now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular peoples
>>clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a skirt and a
>>blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but I still might
>>go back.
>>
>>--
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Connie Walsh
>>
>>241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

Yeah, it was great!! I felt like a runaway from the Plus
size zone and someone was going to come out and yell over
the speaker "Hey you with the skirt, you don't belong on
that side of the shop .... Back to where you belong". No one
did, weird.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

What a nice surprise! Congrats on that 1/2 lb. loss!

Brenda

"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
> Hi everyone:
>
> It's been another great week around here!! I didn't think
> I'd lost any weight because my home scales (analog) showed
> that I was the same but I dragged my self to ww anyway. I
> was expecting to maintain or to gain a bit but miracle of
> miracles I lost a 1/2 a pound!! WOOHOO!!
>
> My SIA exercising is 5 times.
>
> So last week I got a new pair of jeans and I was so happy
> and I said that I was just about ready to go to a regular
> persons shop and Prairie Roots said that I should try
> now!! So I did and I found that I fit into regular peoples
> clothes...well I'll be darned!! I tried on a skirt and a
> blouse and it fit. I didn't buy anything but I still might
> go back.
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

Thanks Brenda!! I could use surprises like that more often!!

Connie