Conqueror bent on conquest: The Lamb opened the 1st of the 7 seals on His birthday (12/25/2005)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Jan 5, 2006.

  1. Robert wrote:
    > "Bob (this one)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Robert wrote:

    > No substance in your posts. No relevance to Cardiology and just plain
    > irrelevant and boring.
    >
    > Your original post was more of the same. You are just boring.

    Without the LORD, the entire life of someone like Bob Pastorio is
    simply meaningless (Source: Book of Ecclesiastes).

    Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
    like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
    this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/05/06) from 6 to 7 pm
    EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

    Tags:

  2. Icarus

    Icarus Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > Without the LORD, the entire life of someone like Bob Pastorio is
    > simply meaningless (Source: Book of Ecclesiastes).

    Without a god (and by extension, an afterlife), this life is the only one we
    have, and it therefore couldn't be *more* meaningful.

  3. Icarus wrote:
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >
    > > Without the LORD, the entire life of someone like Bob Pastorio is
    > > simply meaningless (Source: Book of Ecclesiastes).

    > Without a god (and by extension, an afterlife), this life is the only one we
    > have, and it therefore couldn't be *more* meaningful.

    "That which is finite is infinitessimally smaller than what is
    infinite." -- LORD Almighty GOD

    Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
    like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
    this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/05/06) from 6 to 7 pm
    EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

  4. Icarus

    Icarus Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > Icarus wrote:
    >> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >>
    >>> Without the LORD, the entire life of someone like Bob Pastorio is
    >>> simply meaningless (Source: Book of Ecclesiastes).

    >> Without a god (and by extension, an afterlife), this life is the
    >> only one we have, and it therefore couldn't be *more* meaningful.

    > "That which is finite is infinitessimally smaller than what is
    > infinite." -- LORD Almighty GOD

    "That which doesn't exist is infinitely smaller than anything which does
    exist, and therefore infinitely more meaningless" -- John.

  5. Icarus wrote:
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >
    > > Icarus wrote:

    > >> Without a god (and by extension, an afterlife), this life is the
    > >> only one we have, and it therefore couldn't be *more* meaningful.

    > > "That which is finite is infinitessimally smaller than what is
    > > infinite." -- LORD Almighty GOD

    > "That which doesn't exist is infinitely smaller than anything which does
    > exist, and therefore infinitely more meaningless" -- John.

    Actually, there are no degrees of meaningless.

    Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
    like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
    this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/12/06) from 6 to 7 pm
    EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

  6. ensenadajim

    ensenadajim Guest

    On 5 Jan 2006 02:26:01 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Robert wrote:
    >> "Bob (this one)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> > Robert wrote:

    >> No substance in your posts. No relevance to Cardiology and just plain
    >> irrelevant and boring.
    >>
    >> Your original post was more of the same. You are just boring.

    >Without the LORD, the entire life of someone like Bob Pastorio is
    >simply meaningless (Source: Book of Ecclesiastes).

    What is meaningless is you. At least Pastorio can post on topic - you
    cannot so that puts him a full rung up the ladder from the highest
    level you have attained.

    jim

  7. ensenadajim wrote:
    > On 5 Jan 2006 02:26:01 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Robert wrote:
    > >> "Bob (this one)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]
    > >>
    > >> No substance in your posts. No relevance to Cardiology and just plain
    > >> irrelevant and boring.
    > >>
    > >> Your original post was more of the same. You are just boring.

    > >Without the LORD, the entire life of someone like Bob Pastorio is
    > >simply meaningless (Source: Book of Ecclesiastes).

    > What is meaningless is you.

    Neither your nor my opinion matters here but rather the LORD's.

  8. ensenadajim wrote:
    > On 5 Jan 2006 02:26:01 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Robert wrote:
    > >> "Bob (this one)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]
    > >>
    > >> No substance in your posts. No relevance to Cardiology and just plain
    > >> irrelevant and boring.
    > >>
    > >> Your original post was more of the same. You are just boring.

    > >Without the LORD, the entire life of someone like Bob Pastorio is
    > >simply meaningless (Source: Book of Ecclesiastes).

    > What is meaningless is you.

    Neither your nor my opinion matters here but the LORD's. Sorry.

    > At least Pastorio can post on topic

    Without the truth, there is no such thing as being on topic.

    > - you
    > cannot so that puts him a full rung up the ladder from the highest
    > level you have attained.

    It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully. Sorry that
    bothers you so terribly. Please forgive my iniquities.

  9. ensenadajim wrote:

    > On 5 Jan 2006 02:26:01 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Robert wrote:
    > >> "Bob (this one)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]
    > >>
    > >> No substance in your posts. No relevance to Cardiology and just plain
    > >> irrelevant and boring.
    > >>
    > >> Your original post was more of the same. You are just boring.

    > >Without the LORD, the entire life of someone like Bob Pastorio is
    > >simply meaningless (Source: Book of Ecclesiastes).

    > What is meaningless is you.

    Neither your nor my opinion matters but the LORD's. Sorry.

    > At least Pastorio can post on topic

    Without the truth, there is no such thing as being on topic.

    > - you
    > cannot so that puts him a full rung up the ladder from the highest
    > level you have attained.

    It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully even if this places
    me in your contempt. Sorry my choice bothers you. Please forgive me
    for my iniquities.

    --
    Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
    like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
    this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/12/06) from 6 to 7 pm
    EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

  10. Icarus

    Icarus Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > Icarus wrote:
    >> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    >>> "That which is finite is infinitessimally smaller than what is
    >>> infinite." -- LORD Almighty GOD

    >> "That which doesn't exist is infinitely smaller than anything which
    >> does exist, and therefore infinitely more meaningless" -- John.

    > Actually, there are no degrees of meaningless.

    Infinity isn't a degree. If no afterlife exists then it's meaningless,
    period.

  11. Icarus wrote:
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >
    > > Icarus wrote:

    > >> "That which doesn't exist is infinitely smaller than anything which
    > >> does exist, and therefore infinitely more meaningless" -- John.

    > > Actually, there are no degrees of meaningless.

    > Infinity isn't a degree.

    Correct.

    > If no afterlife exists then it's meaningless,
    > period.

    Thankfully, the LORD has vanquished death so that it is not life but
    death that is meaningless for those who have chosen to walk with Him.

    Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
    like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
    this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/12/06) from 6 to 7 pm
    EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

  12. Icarus

    Icarus Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > Icarus wrote:
    >> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    >>> Actually, there are no degrees of meaningless.

    >> Infinity isn't a degree.

    > Correct.
    >
    >> If no afterlife exists then it's meaningless,
    >> period.

    > Thankfully, the LORD has vanquished death so that it is not life but
    > death that is meaningless for those who have chosen to walk with Him.

    Then you agree that your original statement ("Without the LORD, the entire
    life of someone like Bob Pastorio is simply meaningless") was false. In the
    absence of a god, and by extension an afterlife, this life is the *only*
    thing that *does* have meaning.

    Your next task is to prove that a god, and therefore an afterlife, does
    actually exist. If you can't do that then you cannot assert that this life
    is meaningless.

  13. Icarus wrote:

    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >
    > > Icarus wrote:

    > >> Infinity isn't a degree.

    > > Correct.
    > >
    > >> If no afterlife exists then it's meaningless,
    > >> period.

    > > Thankfully, the LORD has vanquished death so that it is not life but
    > > death that is meaningless for those who have chosen to walk with Him.

    > Then you agree that your original statement ("Without the LORD, the entire
    > life of someone like Bob Pastorio is simply meaningless") was false.

    No.

    > In the
    > absence of a god, and by extension an afterlife, this life is the *only*
    > thing that *does* have meaning.

    The LORD is not absent even if someone like Bob Pastorio continues to
    choose to live out the rest of his life without the LORD.

    > Your next task is to prove that a god, and therefore an afterlife, does
    > actually exist.

    The LORD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to convince
    either by proof or otherwise.

    > If you can't do that then you cannot assert that this life
    > is meaningless.

    The assertion that life without the LORD is meaningless has been made
    through the entire book of Ecclesiastes. The LORD has sent a crowned
    rider on a white horse at full gallop launching powerful arrows that
    prove and convince as a conqueror bent on conquest.

    "He drew His bow and made me the target for His arrows. He pierced my
    heart with arrows from His quiver." (Lamentations 3:12-13)

    Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
    like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
    this thread here during the next on-line chat (01/12/06) from 6 to 7 pm
    EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

  14. On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 08:13:47 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    Would you either SHUT the f&^k up, or CUT
    rec.food.cooking from the list of groups
    you're posting to!

    Moron...

    This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity...

    Remove XYZ to email me

  15. Never anonymous Bud wrote:

    > On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 08:13:47 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > Would you either SHUT the f&^k up, or CUT
    > rec.food.cooking from the list of groups
    > you're posting to!
    >
    > Moron...

    Ouch. You may have at the other cheek.