Consider Group Name Change

[email protected] wrote:
> ...At this juncture, it is reasonable to assume that the readership has grown weary of
> this debate....

.... and likely stopped reading the posts altogether, except for the
obsessive who have to read every post.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Lorenzo L. Love wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 21:05:48 -0800, Johnny Sunset <[email protected]>
> wrote:

> > L.L.L. appeared to have a dislike of BigHa due to the way BikeE went
> > out of business, with many of the former BikeE principals turning up at
> > BigHa. (See also the legal battle between BigHa and former BikeE
> > supplier Giant.)
> >
> > [1] <http://www.hpvelotechnik.com/produkte/spirit/index_e.html>.
> >

> I have nothing against Bigha, it looks like a good $1500 bike. I just
> wonder who would be nuts enough to pay $4600 for one.

Lorenzo,

So am I misinterpreting this post, or have you changed your mind? See
<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent/msg/c3fdee18abf341da?dmode=source>.

As for the $4,600 price, that is more than I paid for an almost new
Dragonflyer AND a disc brake equipped Sunset Lowracer in very good
condition.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:25:16 -0800, Johnny Sunset <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Lorenzo L. Love wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 21:05:48 -0800, Johnny Sunset
>> <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>> > L.L.L. appeared to have a dislike of BigHa due to the way BikeE went
>> > out of business, with many of the former BikeE principals turning up

>> at
>> > BigHa. (See also the legal battle between BigHa and former BikeE
>> > supplier Giant.)
>> >
>> > [1] <http://www.hpvelotechnik.com/produkte/spirit/index_e.html>.
>> >

>> I have nothing against Bigha, it looks like a good $1500 bike. I just
>> wonder who would be nuts enough to pay $4600 for one.

> Lorenzo,
>
> So am I misinterpreting this post, or have you changed your mind? See
> <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent/msg/c3fdee18abf341da?dmode=source>.
>
> As for the $4,600 price, that is more than I paid for an almost new
> Dragonflyer AND a disc brake equipped Sunset Lowracer in very good
> condition.

I should have said I have nothing against the Bigha bike. The people who
own the company obviously can not be trusted. Even if you could get one in
the fair price range of $1500 to $2000, you would have to plan on it
becoming a orphan just like their last bike.

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"There was a time when a fool and his money were soon parted, but now it
happens to everybody."
Adlai E. Stevenson