Conspiracy Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peter R .

Now, a post by a man called Sean S., and him getting a new bike and all, got me thinking. Now I know
I shouldn't do this, but after a few beers I can't help myself so here it is. Now, our local
environuts have been around for a while. Our favourite one has been around longer than me. So this
got me started see. Why would someone invest all that energy in not only trying to convince us
bastards of the evil of our ways, but doing it in such a fashion shure to alienate everyone and
reaching the exact opposite. Bar madness, shizofrenia, wrong medication etc....nah, there had to be
a simpler explanation. So then it struck me. These fine folks aren't environuts. They're bikers,
just like you and me. They have taken it upon themselves to increase our awareness to the dangers
out there from people antagonistic to our sport. They unselfishly sacrifice themselves (and
smilingly accept the large amount of bile we keep excreting over their solemn heads) to prod us lazy
bastards into actually acting against the dangers lurking out there. In short, I am now convinced
these people must be on the IMBA (or equivalent) payroll. Let's face it, if they had applied their
tenacity in favor of the environmental lobby, we would've been out of buisiness a long time ago. So
Hail to our protectors and keep up the good work.

Peter R.

> So then it struck me. These fine folks aren't environuts. They're bikers, just like you and me.
> They have taken it upon themselves to increase our awareness to the dangers out there from people
> antagonistic to our sport. <snip>

I'm a believer!

-John Morgan ...makes perfect sense to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.