Conspiracy Unmasked

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by jhuskey, Apr 1, 2010.

1. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

Conspiracy Among Anti-Doping Organizations

New evidence released by noted scientist Dr. Looflirpa concluded that several noted cyclist have been wrongly accused, their reputations tarnished and careers ruined by
    multiple organizations that paid individuals to falsify documents and modify blood tests to make it appear that illegal doping had occurred. Dr. Looflirpa has developed new test that will in his words “clear and admonish” these tainted cyclist of any wrong doing.
    In light of this new evidence several pro-cyclist have already begun legal proceedings against these yet unnamed agencies. Jan Ullrich has already begun training with a new team and will race this season although it is unclear what his goals are. It is apparent that more questions will arise as more information becomes available.

Tags:

2. tonyzackery

tonyzackery Well-Known Member

This is awesome news! Go Jan! He so deserves it, having been so unjustly treated in these recent years.

Even better though, I just got the call from Lance today - I'm getting signed up to ride on a Protour team. Imagine that, at 43yo they still believe I got the legs and lungs. Johan is faxing over the contracts today! Yippeee!:D

3. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

Looflirpa is also a cycling coach and manager. You may want to contact him.

4. tonyzackery

Actually, we've been in contact for awhile now. He and Ferrari got a little coaching getaway happenin' in Mallorca. Got me doing a bunch of revolutionary extremely low cadence (30-40rpm) work. My quads are gettin' huge! For some reason though my knees are constantly aching, but coach said it'll subside in year or two - nothin' to worry about...Go Shack!!!

5. hod65

hod65 New Member

iv heard they are allowing the cyclists in the paris rubais race this year to use mtbs if they wish to do so and hybrids etc on euro sport news..

6. tonyzackery