Constant flexing?

Me again

Guest
What exactly will constant flexing do? What if you were to flex your pecks
for hours a day, would they build mass or become denser, or something else?

Me again wrote:
> What exactly will constant flexing do? What if you were to flex your pecks
> for hours a day, would they build mass or become denser, or something else?

kinda hard to take a dump iof you are constantly flexing....I guess
some boys in white clothing would likely come and take you away to a
padded cell.

People walk a lot (flexing certain muscles) but don't really build from
day to day...month to month...

"Me again" <[email protected]> asked:

>What exactly will constant flexing do? What if you
>were to flex your pecks for hours a day, would they
>build mass or become denser, or something else?

Although I'm sure I've seen peck deck in a catalog or bodybuilding
magazines, I prefer (and I think Gray's anatomy would back me up) pecs
to the way you spelled the word. Aaaaaanyway, so much for the spelling
criticism or comment.

I doubt you'll build additional mass or become denser by flexing for
hours each day, however Schwarzenegger or a ghost writer stated that
by flexing you're building the mind-muscle connection. What I took
that as being was that you're able to flex and work the muscle more
effectively if you flex between sets and/or pose your muscles.

And, no, I don't sit around posing nor do I flex between sets. Oh,
damn, THAT's probably why I haven't earned my pro card!

Seriously, that would be the only benefit of regular flexing that I
can think of. Unless your significant other digs on the biceps
popping. Most, I'm guessing, would consider it ridiculous.

Okay, okay, okay! I admit it. I was that 150-pound nerd in school
doing the /imaginary lats walk/. The horror! The HORROR!

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 22:11:29 -0500, Curt James <[email protected]> wrote:

>And, no, I don't sit around posing nor do I flex between sets

No, but you pull your tiny pud.