Consuper Reports rates pots and pans

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andy, Nov 21, 2005.

  1. Dee Randall

    Dee Randall Guest

    "Andy" <q> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > http://tinyurl.com/bgk6g

    I don't know if this feature is available at all libraries, but my library
    has access to Consumer Reports for people who have library cards. You might
    check with your library.
    Dee Dee

  2. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Dee Randall wrote:

    > I don't know if this feature is available at all libraries, but my
    > library has access to Consumer Reports for people who have library
    > cards. You might check with your library.
    > Dee Dee

    I joined up for the annual web subscription today!

    --
    Andy
    http://tinyurl.com/dzl7h

  3. Andy wrote:
    > http://tinyurl.com/bgk6g

    It was a bit short on info though, hoped for a table of results. Can't
    I have everything I want fior nothing?

    NT