Contact for Shimano?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Boyd Speerschne, Apr 17, 2003.

  1. Hello, I'm trying to find a contact with Shimano, preferably in the USA, and preferably one who can
    answer technical questions. Does anyone know of such a contact (phone #, email, etc.)? TIA,
    - Boyd

    Tags:

  2. Billcotton

    Billcotton Guest

    Contact Shimano via their webpage or at this phone number 949 951 5003 X 2900.

    --
    // Bill Cotton: Latitude N40° 03.756' W75° 06.192' / / Phone 215 663-8363 Data 215 663-8364 //
    [email protected] [email protected] // [email protected] [email protected] //

    "Boyd Speerschneider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello, I'm trying to find a contact with Shimano, preferably in the USA, and preferably one who
    > can answer technical questions. Does anyone know of such a contact (phone #, email, etc.)? TIA,
    > - Boyd

  3. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    Boyd Speerschneider <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hello, I'm trying to find a contact with Shimano, preferably in the USA, and preferably one who
    > can answer technical questions. Does anyone know of such a contact (phone #, email, etc.)? TIA,
    > - Boyd

    Well, there's http://bike.shimano.com/services/index.asp , but I'll bet you'll get a better answer
    by posting the question here.

    Jeff

  4. Jim Wilson

    Jim Wilson Guest

    Shimano Tech Support can be reached at 800-423-2420. I think they're in Irvine, CA.