Contact info for consultants of classes in Preston

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ali E, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Ali E

    Ali E Guest

    I have been trying to find contact information for consultants of Weight Watchers classes in Preston
    but so far have been unsuccessful. Does anyone have an email address or phone number for a
    consultant in Preston. If so I would be really grateful if you could pass it on to me.

    Thank you.

    Ali E

    Tags:

  2. go to the weightwatchers website and put in your zipcode and it will tell
    you, Lee
    news:[email protected]...