Contador positive for Clenbuterol

the problem is that when administered by a doctor.. they aren't dangerous.. some might even make riding a pro tour season less dangerous to rider's health..

Originally Posted by doctorSpoc .

the problem is that when administered by a doctor.. they aren't dangerous.. some might even make riding a pro tour season less dangerous to rider's health..

The same could be said for EPO and transfusions... It can't be good for the body when your hematocrit drops to mid to low 30's within the space of a week or two but the rules are there to stop cheating.

Dr Ferrari would like to know if you'd like some orange juice.

Originally Posted by Andrija .

If he'd have to go to pound ****, he wouldn't convince him.
Pound, ****. Here....

... and every morning when the register was taken, the kids in ****'s class laughed. His teacher wished she could be home with her hushand doing exactly that.

Originally Posted by swampy1970 .

Pound, ****. Here....

... and every morning when the register was taken, the kids in ****'s class laughed. His teacher wished she could be home with her hushand doing exactly that.
With name like that, you don't need extra fun in life.

People in WADA definitely have sense of humor.
So far, athletes caught for doping were saying : "****!"; and now they're saying: "How man!?"

Originally Posted by Yojimbo_ .

TIme to close this thread.

The discussion has degraded to juvenile.
Yes...
Taking clenbuterol is childish... Like he's beginner in the business.
But even the most experienced cyclists wouldn't pay attention on plasticizers.

Originally Posted by hpearson .

You start closing threads down cause their they're juvenile you might bring down the whole site.
a little bit of helpful maturity so the whole site doesn't get brought down...

Come on guys.

The original blow-up doll remark was funny and maybe the next one was too. But then it got ridiculous - I assume we're all adults here and not a bunch of Beavis and Buttheads - but maybe I'm wrong.

It's juvenile - and disappointing because when I see a new post up I assume it's on topic and these aren't anymore.

Time to close this one off.

Originally Posted by Yojimbo_ .

Come on guys.

The original blow-up doll remark was funny and maybe the next one was too. But then it got ridiculous - I assume we're all adults here and not a bunch of Beavis and Buttheads - but maybe I'm wrong.

It's juvenile - and disappointing because when I see a new post up I assume it's on topic and these aren't anymore.

Time to close this one off.
Uhhhhhh...

I don't understand what are you talking about.
Since there's no news about the case, we're giving it wider perspective... Discussing about hypocrisy of doping authorities and how Contador should defend himself.
Why don't you post something about the case, instead of nagging.

I really don't know what you've seen in our posts.
Something's on your mind...

Uh huh huh huh...

If by wider perspective you mean that of recently pubescent children in Grade 6 or 7, you've covered that well.

I've made my point and I don't see a reason to continue this discussion - carry on sharing your infantile wider perspective as you like.

This is a meaty issue, make no bones about it.

What's the issue at steak here for Contador?.

What I really want to know is...

Found the beaf... Seriously, is the helmet necessary???

fat_dude_eating_burgerhogbig.jpg

It would be a shame to see another TDF winner test positive. I guess the sport simply needs to take its medicine now and work on the future.