"Contaminated" OPV vax. Caught out in genocide

"CBI" <[email protected]> wrote:

>David Wright wrote:
>> In article
><[email protected]>,
>> CBI <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> <[email protected]>,
>>> possible

>>> (you do
>>> cases total in

>>> What are you? Big Brother?
>>
>> Eurasia has always been at war with Oceania, Winston.
>
>That was last week. This week Oceania has always been at
>war with Eastasia. It doesn't really matter though since
>war is peace.
>
>Come to think of it, this might shed some light on the
>thought processes of Anth, Scudamore, and Schlafly. Maybe
>they are just big Orwell fans.

I mentioned this at
http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/cancercurers.htm

There's even a letter there from r(ancid) b(eetroot), just
to make it more amusing.

--
Peter Bowditch
The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Peter Bowditch <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> >> Eurasia has always been at war with Oceania, Winston.
> >
> >That was last week. This week Oceania has always been at
> >war with Eastasia. It doesn't really matter though since
> >war is peace.
> >
> >Come to think of it, this might shed some light on the
> >thought processes of Anth, Scudamore, and Schlafly. Maybe
> >they are just big Orwell fans.
>
> I mentioned this at
> http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/cancercurers.htm

"Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory
beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of
them. The Altmed intellectual knows in which direction his
memories must be altered; he therefore knows that he is
playing tricks with reality; but by the exercise of
doublethink he also satisfies himself that reality is not
violated. The process has to be conscious, or it would not
be carried out with sufficient precision, but it also has to
be unconscious, or it would bring with it a feeling of
falsity and hence of guilt. Doublethink lies at the very
heart of Altmed, since the essential act of the Party is to
use conscious deception while retaining the firmness of
purpose that goes with complete honesty. To tell deliberate
lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact
that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes
necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so
long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective
reality and all the while to take account of the reality
which one denies - all this is indispensably necessary. Even
in using the word doublethink it is necessary to exercise
doublethink. For by using the word one admits that one is
tampering with reality; by a fresh act of doublethink one
erases this knowledge; and so on indefinitely, with the lie
always one leap ahead of the truth. Ultimately, it is by
means of doublethink that the Party has been able - and may,
for all we know, continue to be able for thousands of years
- to arrest the course of history."

-- Too funny. I think you have finally figured it out.
Genious.

--
CBI, MD