Continental Ultra 2000 tires - discontinued?

kwalters

Guest
Had good luck with them, now I can't find them.
If discontinued, anyone know what replaced them?

Thanks. KenW

On Feb 4, 2:56 pm, kwalters <[email protected]> wrote:
> Had good luck with them, now I can't find them.
> If discontinued, anyone know what replaced them?
>
> Thanks. KenW

The closest seems to be the Ultra Sport, the weights seem to be
similar to the old U2000. Fortunately I was able to get together a
fair large collection of the U2000s off that evil auction site. Should
last at least a couple years or until I can find a good replacement.

kwhiner