Cooking and Chatting

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Christine Dabney, Feb 18, 2006.

  1. Heya folks,

    I am in the chat channel... but back and forth to the kitchen. On a
    cooking binge, cooking mostly southern food. Just made Pimento cheese
    ;)

    Come and keep me company while I cook!

    Christine

    Tags:

  2. On Sat 18 Feb 2006 09:31:33p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Christine
    Dabney?

    > Heya folks,
    >
    > I am in the chat channel... but back and forth to the kitchen. On a
    > cooking binge, cooking mostly southern food. Just made Pimento cheese
    > ;)

    Oh, I love homemade pimiento cheese! Could you share the recipe when you
    have time?

    > Come and keep me company while I cook!

    You know I don't chat. If I did, I would. <g>

    --
    Wayne Boatwright o¿o
    ____________________

    BIOYA

  3. On 19 Feb 2006 05:41:18 +0100, Wayne Boatwright
    <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

    >Oh, I love homemade pimiento cheese! Could you share the recipe when you
    >have time?

    It is a combo of two recipes..but mainly one by James Villas, from his
    book, My Mother's Southern Kitchen. I sorta combined it with the one
    from Edna Lewis... She uses cayenne in hers, and James Villas uses
    Tabasco... I think I like the Tabasco better. ;)

    Trying to recapture the taste of my living in Virginia and Kentucky...

    Christine