Cooking and Chatting

Christine Dabney

Guest
Heya folks,

I am in the chat channel... but back and forth to the kitchen. On a
cooking binge, cooking mostly southern food. Just made Pimento cheese
;)

Come and keep me company while I cook!

Christine

On Sat 18 Feb 2006 09:31:33p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Christine
Dabney?

> Heya folks,
>
> I am in the chat channel... but back and forth to the kitchen. On a
> cooking binge, cooking mostly southern food. Just made Pimento cheese
> ;)

Oh, I love homemade pimiento cheese! Could you share the recipe when you
have time?

> Come and keep me company while I cook!

You know I don't chat. If I did, I would. <g>

--
Wayne Boatwright o¿o
____________________

BIOYA

On 19 Feb 2006 05:41:18 +0100, Wayne Boatwright
<wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>Oh, I love homemade pimiento cheese! Could you share the recipe when you
>have time?

It is a combo of two recipes..but mainly one by James Villas, from his
book, My Mother's Southern Kitchen. I sorta combined it with the one
from Edna Lewis... She uses cayenne in hers, and James Villas uses
Tabasco... I think I like the Tabasco better. ;)

Trying to recapture the taste of my living in Virginia and Kentucky...

Christine