Cooking club

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Jan 21, 2006.

  1. I am a huge cooking nut and I love the anything and everything about
    cooking. This is a really group place for me to receive good advice and
    find new receipes. You guys should consider establishing a cooking
    group in mymapspace.com. I bet a lot of people will join. I definietly
    will.

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] wrote:

    > I am a huge cooking nut and I love the anything and everything about
    > cooking. This is a really group place for me to receive good advice and
    > find new receipes. You guys should consider establishing a cooking
    > group in mymapspace.com. I bet a lot of people will join. I definietly
    > will.

    Why???

    I can barely keep up with the number of messages THIS place generates!
    :)

    It'd be redundant......
    --
    Om.

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

    OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote in news:Omelet-
    [email protected]:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >> I am a huge cooking nut and I love the anything and everything about
    >> cooking. This is a really group place for me to receive good advice

    and
    >> find new receipes. You guys should consider establishing a cooking
    >> group in mymapspace.com. I bet a lot of people will join. I definietly
    >> will.

    > Why???
    >
    > I can barely keep up with the number of messages THIS place generates!
    >:)
    >
    > It'd be redundant......

    What Om said,

    Andy

  4. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 22:59:39 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >> I am a huge cooking nut and I love the anything and everything about
    >> cooking. This is a really group place for me to receive good advice and
    >> find new receipes. You guys should consider establishing a cooking
    >> group in mymapspace.com. I bet a lot of people will join. I definietly
    >> will.

    >Why???

    This guys just travels around the newsgroup either setting up
    groups on that website, or suggesting that others do the same.
    He's just spam.

    -sw

  5. i am not spamming, i just wanted to share a new website with people. if
    i were spamming, i would not be responding. i am posting in groups that
    i am definietly interested in. i apologize if it came out the wrong
    way.

  6. wrote on 22 Jan 2006 in rec.food.cooking

    > i am not spamming, i just wanted to share a new website with people. if
    > i were spamming, i would not be responding. i am posting in groups that
    > i am definietly interested in. i apologize if it came out the wrong
    > way.

    If you are interested in groups why are you suggesting they move or change?
    Stop Spamming!

    --
    The eyes are the mirrors....
    But the ears...Ah the ears.

  7. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] wrote:

    > i am not spamming, i just wanted to share a new website with people. if
    > i were spamming, i would not be responding. i am posting in groups that
    > i am definietly interested in. i apologize if it came out the wrong
    > way.

    Then share a new website, and quit trying to pretend it was not yours
    to start with.....

    Dishonesty is a signal of SPAM!!!

    And all it does is put people off.

    I'd not even LOOK at your website on a bet now because you presented it
    dishonestly and tried to pretend it was not yours. People are not stupid.

    Better luck next time!

    <plonk>
    --
    Om.

  8. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On 22 Jan 2006 09:49:30 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >i am not spamming, i just wanted to share a new website with people. if
    >i were spamming, i would not be responding. i am posting in groups that
    >i am definietly interested in. i apologize if it came out the wrong
    >way.

    How do you explain 30 posts in the past 10 days all asking people
    to come to various clubs on that website?

    That's spamming, like it or not.

    -sw

  9. Default User

    Default User Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > i am not spamming, i just wanted to share a new website with people.

    "I'm not spamming, I'm just spamming!!!"

    Idiot.

    *plonk*

    Brian

    won't shut up.

  10. Lisa Ann

    Lisa Ann Guest

    "Andy" <q> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote in news:Omelet-
    > [email protected]:
    >
    > > In article <[email protected]>,
    > > [email protected] wrote:
    > >
    > >> I am a huge cooking nut and I love the anything and everything about
    > >> cooking. This is a really group place for me to receive good advice

    > and
    > >> find new receipes. You guys should consider establishing a cooking
    > >> group in mymapspace.com. I bet a lot of people will join. I definietly
    > >> will.

    > > Why???
    > >
    > > I can barely keep up with the number of messages THIS place generates!
    > >:)
    > >
    > > It'd be redundant......

    > What Om said,

    Besides, with the ability to Google past posts, r.f.c. may as *well* be a
    "web-based cooking group."

    Lisa Ann
    Who rarely cooks these days without googling to see if I can come up with
    something different.

  11. i am not here to argue with you guys. i have apologized and i am not
    spamming. if you still feel that way, i can't change anything.

  12. i am not being dishonest. even if it were my website, i still doubt
    that you would be any nicer. i have apologized and if you can't accept
    it then i can't do anything about it.