Cooking Tips & Recipes

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by airmenwes37, Mar 16, 2006.

  1. airmenwes37

    airmenwes37 Guest

    If you are looking for a good source for cooking tips and recipes, you
    can check out this site: www.mycookingtips.com

    Thanks,
    Wes

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>,
    "airmenwes37" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > If you are looking for a good source for cooking tips and recipes, you
    > can check out this site: www.mycookingtips.com
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Wes

    Aw, Wes! Why didn't you just SAY it's your commercial site instead of
    tryin' to fun us. Lots of ads for being less than a month old.
    Shoot, I read rec.food.cooking for cooking tips and recipes.

    Domain Name.......... mycookingtips.com
    Creation Date........ 2006-02-20
    Registration Date.... 2006-02-20
    Expiry Date.......... 2007-02-20
    Organisation Name.... Wesley Williams
    Organisation Address. CMR 480 Box 2298
    Organisation Address.
    Organisation Address. APO
    Organisation Address. 09128
    Organisation Address. NY
    Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

    Admin Name........... Wesley Williams
    Admin Address........ CMR 480 Box 2298
    Admin Address........
    Admin Address........ APO
    Admin Address........ 09128
    Admin Address........ NY
    Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
    Admin Email.......... [email protected]
    Admin Phone.........
    Admin Fax............
    --
    -Barb
    <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 3-16-06, Sam I Am! Hamantaschen and

  3. me

    me Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "airmenwes37" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > If you are looking for a good source for cooking tips and recipes, you
    > > can check out this site: www.mycookingtips.com
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Wes

    > Aw, Wes! Why didn't you just SAY it's your commercial site instead of
    > tryin' to fun us. Lots of ads for being less than a month old.
    > Shoot, I read rec.food.cooking for cooking tips and recipes.
    >
    > Domain Name.......... mycookingtips.com
    > Creation Date........ 2006-02-20
    > Registration Date.... 2006-02-20
    > Expiry Date.......... 2007-02-20
    > Organisation Name.... Wesley Williams

    I can see the Spammer's Workshop Manual now:

    1. Day one: Get domain
    2. Days two-four: Line up ads
    3. Day five: Spam Usenet with ingratiating "look what I stumbled
    upon" posting referring to your new domain
    4. Day six and on: Wait for money to roll in.

    Seems like they all do it this way...

    sd