Cooking with K.I.S.S.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Lefty, Mar 18, 2006.

  1. Lefty

    Lefty Guest

    A good article for antybody: "Ridiculously simple and crazy good" is the
    name of an LA Times article about "Insanely good dishes that are a snap to
    make". It's here:
    http://tinyurl.com/mnpzx

    Lefty
    --
    Life is for learning

    Tags:

  2. Jude

    Jude Guest

    And Gene Simmons plays into this article...how?

  3. dee

    dee Guest

    Jude wrote:
    > And Gene Simmons plays into this article...how?

    I think KISS in the title is refering to the phrase 'Keep it simple
    stupid'. I'm sure cooking with KISS on would be good as well!

  4. Jude

    Jude Guest

    dee wrote:
    > Jude wrote:
    > > And Gene Simmons plays into this article...how?

    > I think KISS in the title is refering to the phrase 'Keep it simple
    > stupid'. I'm sure cooking with KISS on would be good as well!

    ROFLMAO.....too early for my brain to make that connection. And heck, I
    figured, there's all sorts of celebrities doing stupid stuff to make
    more $$, who's to say gene Simmons didn't decide to write a cookbook
    with dishes named after their songs?

    As Homer Simpson would say....d'oh!

  5. Lefty

    Lefty Guest

    Seems to have great taste and a good appetite in music and women --he
    probably eats good too.

    I translated "ridiculously easy" into the k.i.s.s. principle just to be
    cute.
    Lefty
    --
    Life is for learning

    "Jude" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > And Gene Simmons plays into this article...how?

  6. dee

    dee Guest

    Jude wrote:
    > dee wrote:
    > > Jude wrote:
    > > > And Gene Simmons plays into this article...how?

    > > I think KISS in the title is refering to the phrase 'Keep it simple
    > > stupid'. I'm sure cooking with KISS on would be good as well!

    > ROFLMAO.....too early for my brain to make that connection. And heck, I
    > figured, there's all sorts of celebrities doing stupid stuff to make
    > more $$, who's to say gene Simmons didn't decide to write a cookbook
    > with dishes named after their songs?
    >
    > As Homer Simpson would say....d'oh!

    :D