Cool cycling jerseys???

Rolandfernandez

Aug 10, 2010
Does anyone know where i can find some cool cycling jerseys? And not just plain team jerseys but from awsome companies like top ramen or youtube. please? i've searched everywhere. thanks to anyone who helps.

Corporate logos are copyright/trademark protected which means in most cases logo items aren't produced without approval from the company.

You might try contacting Top Ramen or youtube and tell them you would like a cycling jersey with their logo on it. The marketing department is the best place to start. They may have already created jerseys for a company event or sponsored some other event and can hook you up with some of the extras.

If not, ask them if they're willing to provide you with camera-ready artwork so you can have custom jerseys made at a company like Zaavy.com or Hincapie Sportswear, etc. Many have minimum order order quantities - Zaavy doesn't.

Don't be surprised if the company won't authorize you to use their logo - just another headache for someone to make sure you use it according to their guidelines. If you can convince them you will bring their brand great exposure that makes all of that worthwhile... enjoy your jersey(s)!

Are you looking for specific cycling jerseys for youtube or just cycling jerseys that are not team issue?
In order for a corporation to be interested in spending money on jerseys it would take more then 1 person to be interested in wearing a jersey with their logo.
Have you looked at Primal? They have different jersey designs.

Thank you so far for the replys. I've some advice, and have sent emails to a few companies. and i'm not looking for specific companies. The jerseys dont have to be from a company at all actually. i was just using those as an example because i would like jerseys from them.

I think Lockheed Martin may have a jersey but don't look for it at Lockheed Martin
Volvo has a Jersey again check bike stores. BMW and Mercedes are sponsors on Jerseys.
Maybe Sungard will have a jersey in 2011. Then there is Radio Shack....
Castrol Oil used to have a jersey.