Cool new website with Live feed of Kuurne-Brussels-Kuurne and Het Volk

cat6

Jun 2, 2004
Hey All, look like this wil be a major new cycling broadcaster, they showw all major Euro races free.

Tip: Hook up your S-video output, and Audio cables from your laptop/desktop to your tv and enjoy excellent broadcast quality.

www.cycling.tv

Clicking on TV mode makes it full screen

Is there any way to fast forward through recorded -not live- segments (in case you, say, accidentally close the window mid-race), or do you have to watch it all over?

keydates said:
Is there any way to fast forward through recorded -not live- segments (in case you, say, accidentally close the window mid-race), or do you have to watch it all over?

No i dont think you can fast forward or rewind, it will reqire to much processing power on the server..

Found the answer on the site. It's "coming soon." Wonder if they'll be covering any of the Grand Tours/Pro Tour races like Paris-Roubaix or the Giro. Hope so, but all it says is "Semi-classics." Oh well, even if that's all they cover, it's better than the almost zero amount of cycling I see otherwise.

The commentary is a little iffy. Not very good at saying who is in the breaks, etc. And not very good to hear the commentator say that teams have ten riders each in the Tour and Giro.

But overall, can't complain about free coverage of races I'd never get to see otherwise.

cat6 said:
Hey All, look like this wil be a major new cycling broadcaster, they showw all major Euro races free.

Tip: Hook up your S-video output, and Audio cables from your laptop/desktop to your tv and enjoy excellent broadcast quality.

www.cycling.tv

Clicking on TV mode makes it full screen
the Tour of Quatar was pretty good to watch (click on Highlights and then scroll right a few times)

was good to see Cipo in action against Boonen in the sprints. Boonen murdered him though. Roger Hammond was on Cipo's wheel for a while which was wierd.

Shredpirate said:
Does the K-B-K video work for anyone? I keep getting ERROR

Worked for me a couple days ago. It wasn't as great when using Mozilla: I couldn't seem to get the tv mode to work, and when I tried to skip to a part the little screen would either disappear or become even smaller. Accessing via IE was fine though (although I couldn't fast forward).