Cool Picture

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Peaches, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. John Hardt

    John Hardt Guest

  2. Peaches

    Peaches Guest

  3. Helen Zass

    Helen Zass Guest

    Nice picture, I don't click on headings that say "picture" if I didn't want to see them. Watch out
    for the anal internet police

    "John Hardt" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BC47FB05.57AB%[email protected]...
    > On 2/5/04 12:30 PM, in article [email protected], "Peaches" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > http://members.shaw.ca/cbasss
    > >
    > > Carson
    > >

    > Yea Carson, it is a cool picture. But it would be appreciated if you
    would
    > refrain from posting attachments to this newsgroup. It isn't customary around here.
    >
    > John

  4. "Helen Zass" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Nice picture, I don't click on headings that say "picture" if I didn't want to see them. Watch out
    > for the anal internet police

    I guess I'm one of those anal types, but if the group doesn't have "binaries" in it's name or
    expressly permit the posting of attachments, you're not supposed to post them. I thought John was
    quite polite in sharing the rules, and I agree that the picture was very cool. Perhaps in the
    future, the picture could be posted on a website and the URL could be posted.

    Helen, perhaps when you become less ignorant of the rules and customs, John and I will seem
    less anal.