Cool Picture

On 2/5/04 12:30 PM, in article a5vUb.395574$JQ1.45488@pd7tw1no, "Peaches"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> http://members.shaw.ca/cbasss
>
> Carson

Yea Carson, it is a cool picture. But it would be appreciated if you would refrain from posting
attachments to this newsgroup. It isn't customary around here.

John

Nice picture, I don't click on headings that say "picture" if I didn't want to see them. Watch out
for the anal internet police

"John Hardt" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BC47FB05.57AB%[email protected]...
> On 2/5/04 12:30 PM, in article a5vUb.395574$JQ1.45488@pd7tw1no, "Peaches" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > http://members.shaw.ca/cbasss
> >
> > Carson
> >

> Yea Carson, it is a cool picture. But it would be appreciated if you
would
> refrain from posting attachments to this newsgroup. It isn't customary around here.
>
> John

"Helen Zass" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Nice picture, I don't click on headings that say "picture" if I didn't want to see them. Watch out
> for the anal internet police

I guess I'm one of those anal types, but if the group doesn't have "binaries" in it's name or
expressly permit the posting of attachments, you're not supposed to post them. I thought John was
quite polite in sharing the rules, and I agree that the picture was very cool. Perhaps in the
future, the picture could be posted on a website and the URL could be posted.

Helen, perhaps when you become less ignorant of the rules and customs, John and I will seem
less anal.