cool SUV's

oopps sorry..was looking to forward this to someone..from another computer

Dave

"Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://poseur.4x4.org/futuresuv.html

These would sell like hot cakes in California. The state would even reclassify commuter lanes to
serve these environmentally friendly vehicles. Certain California allows the largest SUVs being
built, many of them which have handling no better than a 5 ton commercial truck, to speed and cut
from lane to lane without any interference from the California Highway Patrol.

California could balance their budget if they were to give speeding tickets to SUV's more than 10
mph over the speed limit and/or driving in the commuter lane with only one person on board. But
instead Grey Davis intends to double state taxes.

news:%[email protected]...
> "Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://poseur.4x4.org/futuresuv.html
>
> These would sell like hot cakes in California. The state would even reclassify commuter lanes to
> serve these environmentally friendly vehicles. Certain California allows the largest SUVs being
> built, many of them which have handling no better than a 5 ton commercial truck, to speed and cut
> from lane to lane without any interference from the California Highway Patrol.
>
> California could balance their budget if they were to give speeding tickets to SUV's more than 10
> mph over the speed limit and/or driving in the commuter lane with only one person on board. But
> instead Grey Davis intends to double state taxes.

Dear Lord thank you for keeping me on the east coast. At least here ALL the drivers are
assholes. I'd hate to live in a place where ONLY the SUV drivers are idiots and everyone else is
certainly perfect.

Thank you Tom, for another good laugh!

Danny Callen

"Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> news:%[email protected]...
> > "Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > http://poseur.4x4.org/futuresuv.html
> >
> > These would sell like hot cakes in California. The state would even reclassify commuter lanes to
> > serve these environmentally friendly vehicles. Certain California allows the largest SUVs being
> > built, many of them which have handling no better than a 5 ton commercial truck, to speed and
> > cut from lane to lane without any interference from the California Highway Patrol.
> >
> > California could balance their budget if they were to give speeding tickets to SUV's more than
> > 10 mph over the speed limit and/or driving in the commuter lane with only one person on board.
> > But instead Grey Davis intends to double state taxes.
> >

> Dear Lord thank you for keeping me on the east coast. At least here ALL the drivers are assholes.
> I'd hate to live in a place where ONLY the SUV drivers are idiots and everyone else is certainly
> perfect.
>
> Thank you Tom, for another good laugh!
>
> Danny Callen

I have far less problems with SUV's than the rest of the drivers here in SoCal Dave

"Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> news:%[email protected]...
> > "Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > http://poseur.4x4.org/futuresuv.html
> >
> > These would sell like hot cakes in California. The state would
even
> > reclassify commuter lanes to serve these environmentally friendly vehicles. Certain California
> > allows the largest SUVs being built,
many
> > of them which have handling no better than a 5 ton commercial
truck,
> > to speed and cut from lane to lane without any interference from
the
> > California Highway Patrol.
> >
> > California could balance their budget if they were to give
speeding
> > tickets to SUV's more than 10 mph over the speed limit and/or
driving
> > in the commuter lane with only one person on board. But instead
Grey
> > Davis intends to double state taxes.
> >

> Dear Lord thank you for keeping me on the east coast. At least here
ALL the
> drivers are assholes. I'd hate to live in a place where ONLY the SUV
drivers
> are idiots and everyone else is certainly perfect.

What would you rather have dropped on you from a 5 story building? A VW Bug or a Cadillac Escalade?

Bad argument? Gee, it always seems like a good one to helmet fanatics.

news:%[email protected]...
> "Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://poseur.4x4.org/futuresuv.html
>
> These would sell like hot cakes in California. The state would even reclassify commuter lanes to
> serve these environmentally friendly vehicles. Certain California allows the largest SUVs being
> built, many of them which have handling no better than a 5 ton commercial truck, to speed and cut
> from lane to lane without any interference from the California Highway Patrol.
>
> California could balance their budget if they were to give speeding tickets to SUV's more than 10
> mph over the speed limit and/or driving in the commuter lane with only one person on board. But
> instead Grey Davis intends to double state taxes.

NorCal must be a planet of it's own, are we supposed to believe that SUV's are the only vehicles
that travel 10 mph of the speed limit in the car pool lane, or are the only vehicles that travel in
the lane with one person, pahhleeze Tom that is the most assinine statement I have heard yet about
SUV's (with the exception of "buy an SUV and support terroism" ) that one really cracked me up. What
about the guy that drives the 68 camaro Z28 that gets about 3 gals. to the mile!

Dave

> "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:%[email protected]...
> > > "Dave Hansen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > These would sell like hot cakes in California. The state would
> even
> > > reclassify commuter lanes to serve these environmentally friendly vehicles. Certain California
> > > allows the largest SUVs being built,
> many
> > > of them which have handling no better than a 5 ton commercial
> truck,
> > > to speed and cut from lane to lane without any interference from
> the
> > > California Highway Patrol.
> > >
> > > California could balance their budget if they were to give
> speeding
> > > tickets to SUV's more than 10 mph over the speed limit and/or
> driving
> > > in the commuter lane with only one person on board. But instead
> Grey
> > > Davis intends to double state taxes.
> > >

> > Dear Lord thank you for keeping me on the east coast. At least here
> ALL the
> > drivers are assholes. I'd hate to live in a place where ONLY the SUV
> drivers
> > are idiots and everyone else is certainly perfect.
>
> What would you rather have dropped on you from a 5 story building? A VW Bug or a Cadillac
> Escalade?
>
> Bad argument? Gee, it always seems like a good one to helmet fanatics.

That's easy... a Cadillac Escade. That piece of **** would fall apart into so many pices before it
hit the ground, it wouldn't hurt a soul.

Danny Callen

On 1/26/03 7:08 PM, in article [email protected], "Danny Callen"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> That's easy... a Cadillac Escade. That piece of **** would fall apart into so many pices before it
> hit the ground, it wouldn't hurt a soul.
>
> Danny Callen

But..........

Since those are the SUV of choice for Black people are you being a **blatant racist** and saying
Black people are stupid and buy JUNK!!

"steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA59EC99.1EA58%[email protected]...
> On 1/26/03 7:08 PM, in article [email protected], "Danny Callen"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > That's easy... a Cadillac Escade. That piece of **** would fall apart into so many pices before
> > it hit the ground, it wouldn't hurt a soul.
> >
> > Danny Callen
> >

> But..........
>
> Since those are the SUV of choice for Black people are you being a **blatant racist** and saying
> Black people are stupid and buy JUNK!!

Apparently that is your stance, he just said it's a piece of junk. Dave

On 1/26/03 8:36 PM, in article [email protected], "Dave Hansen"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA59EC99.1EA58%[email protected]...
>> On 1/26/03 7:08 PM, in article [email protected], "Danny Callen"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>> That's easy... a Cadillac Escade. That piece of **** would fall apart into so many pices before
>>> it hit the ground, it wouldn't hurt a soul.
>>>
>>> Danny Callen

>> Since those are the SUV of choice for Black people are you being a **blatant racist** and saying
>> Black people are stupid and buy JUNK!!
>

> Apparently that is your stance, he just said it's a piece of junk. Dave

HEY!!

Don't ruin my troll!!!!