Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

coolmax sucks against the skin?

Started by stevek · · Last activity · 1 post · 970 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
21 October 2003
Last activity
21 October 2003
Original author
stevek
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
970
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. so far everything I have worn made form cool max is not cool while in the house or standing steel and never feels good against the skin. am I the only one to notice this? I had a pair of padded skins from REI out of coolmax and it made my butt burn. I am afraid to get shorts with a chamous made from it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.