Cops beat up little girl

David13

Feb 25, 2009
Those brave officers of the Pittsburgh PA police are seen here beating up a little girl, she can't be more than 5 feet tall.
Isn't that wonderful, we as mericans can all feel safer to know that they are out there beating up little girls for us.
dc[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J23HNJBbpcg"]YouTube - Girl w Bike Shoved and Arrested by Police during G20 in Pittsburgh 9/25/09[/ame]

police officer does not mean morally correct as you can tell. usually it just means a group of paid dumbass' that can get away with that kind of ****, for a little while at least until a suit occurs.

There were a few kids I grew up with that became cops...they were the ones getting their tales kicked in high school!! Small Man Syndrome!!lol!!

Didn't bother watching the action, but I'm sure the girl did something to deserve the a$$-kicking she got from the peace officers. They should've used lethal force IMO, or at least a taser to control that menace to society. If you're a law breaker, don't expect any consideration from keepers of the peace...

an early April Fool's joke, of course:D

two wheels said:
There were a few kids I grew up with that became cops...they were the ones getting their tales kicked in high school!! Small Man Syndrome!!lol!!

ever been pulled over by any of them? tickets?

Actually, I did get a ticket from one of them. When he pulled me over, I was 7 mph over the speed limit! He wrote me the ticket. I then asked him if he was the guy that got beat up by my buddy in H.S. and he got mad, ignored my question and did a thorough search of my truck!! When he didn't find anything, he let me go! I must say, I had a smart ass smirk on my face the whole time! I pulled away thinking "what a GEEK"!!! :D:D

two wheels said:
Actually, I did get a ticket from one of them. When he pulled me over, I was 7 mph over the speed limit! He wrote me the ticket. I then asked him if he was the guy that got beat up by my buddy in H.S. and he got mad, ignored my question and did a thorough search of my truck!! When he didn't find anything, he let me go! I must say, I had a smart ass smirk on my face the whole time! I pulled away thinking "what a GEEK"!!! :D:D

i understand, that's what i think when i ride..:D:D:D

Are most of your crazy. Alot of the protesters were throwing large rocks at the police officers (a criminal offense) and after the is when the broke up the crowd. Of course you could not tell if this person did that or not but she did throw her bike at an officer. I am not an attorney but I am sure that would be considered a weapon in this case. She was the first party to escalate the amount of force. I also would not call what she got a beating. Yes, they were rough with her but only after she threw the bike at them.

shane_riddell said:
Are most of your crazy. Alot of the protesters were throwing large rocks at the police officers (a criminal offense) and after the is when the broke up the crowd. Of course you could not tell if this person did that or not but she did throw her bike at an officer. I am not an attorney but I am sure that would be considered a weapon in this case. She was the first party to escalate the amount of force. I also would not call what she got a beating. Yes, they were rough with her but only after she threw the bike at them.

if one's a ***** and only a ***** in any case would it be alright on any and every level of human kind for a white trash, punk MALE kid to beat upon a child, a female one at that.

my two cents but i don't agree with what you see. at the time of the incident in question the straw was all it took to break that kind of camel's back and that straw was the kid, one that was shoved by a big supposed alpha male and so she retaliated. it took a bit for her to get that kind of angry to toss her bike at the punk and i'm glad she did. score one for the riders.

i'd have gotten killed by them that night.

I'd say it's shane who's either crazy, stupid or blind. The fat pig jabs her twice with a club. She did not throw any rocks. The one slob outweighs her by about 100%.
Abuse of authority is a far more serious crime than any ordinary crime, as it violates the public trust placed in a official in the first place; any cop should be most outraged by the conduct seen here. What if that little girl is a cop's daughter? Would they then think it was ok.
dc

roadhouse said:
if one's a ***** and only a ***** in any case would it be alright on any and every level of human kind for a white trash, punk MALE kid to beat upon a child, a female one at that.

my two cents but i don't agree with what you see. at the time of the incident in question the straw was all it took to break that kind of camel's back and that straw was the kid, one that was shoved by a big supposed alpha male and so she retaliated. it took a bit for her to get that kind of angry to toss her bike at the punk and i'm glad she did. score one for the riders.

i'd have gotten killed by them that night.

I agree, there was no reason for those cops to slam her around like that! yes, she is at fault but they did not need to use that kind of force on what looks like a 100lb girl. Unecessary police brutality!!!!!! What a bunch of punk cops!!!!

David13 said:
I'd say it's shane who's either crazy, stupid or blind. The fat pig jabs her twice with a club. She did not throw any rocks. The one slob outweighs her by about 100%.
Abuse of authority is a far more serious crime than any ordinary crime, as it violates the public trust placed in a official in the first place; any cop should be most outraged by the conduct seen here. What if that little girl is a cop's daughter? Would they then think it was ok.
dc

Its impossible to outweigh someone by 100%. When you use untrue statements the rest of your argument is not as strong as it could be. You all are assuming this is a child, I cannot see that on the video. It looks to me to be a petite adult. Keep an eye on the story, I bet you all that nothing happens to the officers. There is nothing illegal that i have seen on the tape.

shane_riddell said:
Its impossible to outweigh someone by 100%. When you use untrue statements the rest of your argument is not as strong as it could be. You all are assuming this is a child, I cannot see that on the video. It looks to me to be a petite adult. Keep an eye on the story, I bet you all that nothing happens to the officers. There is nothing illegal that i have seen on the tape.

you must be a police officer!!:eek:

Yah yah, we all knew, in this civil society, we need TWO BIG-ASSED Policemen with protective helmets and offensive batons to handle a timid female with a bicycle as a weapon? What? HAHAHA!! See how they drag her like a rag-doll.

It does not take a pea brain to tell you what the girl can possibly do to the 2 big fat cops.

Hey, maybe she hid a machine gun underneath her jacket? hur hur hur...

I bet these same cops with pea-sized balls will feign ignorance if they ever come across real criminals bigger or heavier armed than them.

A real Disgrace to Mankind.

shane_riddell said:
If you weigh 100 lbs and someone else weighs 200 lbs, they outweigh you by 100%, right?

kdelong said:
If you weigh 100 lbs and someone else weighs 200 lbs, they outweigh you by 100%, right?

no you don't. That is not out weighing someone by 100 percent. That person weighs twice as much but its not outweighing by 100 % .

shane_riddell said:
Are most of your crazy.

is this a trick question?

i couldn't speak for the rest of them although there are a few i could call a dumbass but yes, i am. thanks for asking..

those cops just didn't have the right man there to call the shots. i understand that tempers flair and in certain situations the worst from anyone could be expected, even if the worst form those anyones are cops and enraged and in numbers and just eager for some aciton with the boys that you and i are paying for when it comes to that little girl being tossed around like a teddy bear btw, but other than for that not all cops are bad, not at all. those ones, in my opinion, need not ever holdge a badge let alone a gun.

but than again, stupid is everywhere if you let it be.

shane_riddell said:
no you don't. That is not out weighing someone by 100 percent. That person weighs twice as much but its not outweighing by 100 % .

Someone who weighs 200 pounds does indeed weigh 100% more than someone who weighs 100 pounds.

Someone who weighs 150 pounds does indeed weigh 100% more than someone who weighs 75 pounds.

Capice??