Cops beat up little girl

jhuskey said:
I do however agree we haven't evolved.

agreed. i think at times we think we're too mighty and moreso than not prove ourselves nothing more than neanderthal, try as we might.

alienator said:
Yeah, screw that whole rule of law thing. After all, we don't want to hold cops to high standard. Nah. We just want them to bow to the interests of the freakish constituency.

I guess we haven't evolved as far as we'd like. Swampy, jHuskey, or whoever: just hold your retort and kindly slip it in your asshole. You've got nothing constructive to say, and your felexively revert to catcalls according to your political bent.

So you'd expect the Cop to just take a slap upside the head with a bike courtesy of some ill-listening wench, just because he's a Cop? If you really believe that could you tell me what drugs you're on and how does one gain access to this alternate reality of yours?

i'll listening? she was on her way out already and got shoved. then the second weak asshole shoved her and she was trying to get herself together and then the first asshole shoved her again when the second one's shove got her right back in front of the first weak punk who only shoved her again. i wonder how their wives would feel about it all but i'd have to bet they get beaten and are too scared to say anything anyways.

like i said 1.), good for her and 2.), they'd of killed me that night.

jhuskey said:
I do however agree we haven't evolved.

I'd say we've come a long way since our chimpanzee ancestors were throwing poo at each other when disagreements arose.

Thanks to the internet we can now sling our **** much further and we don't have to bathe afterwards. :D

If that would have happen in Oakland, CA things would have been brutally different. "Yo homies" woulda stollen her bike as she was being beaten to a pulp by the cops and the incrimenating video tape confescated...

... I shouldn't joke like that though - the Police down in the SF Bay Area are pretty feckin' cool.

frenchyge said:
I'd
Thanks to the internet we can now sling our **** much further and we don't have to bathe afterwards. :D

Dang, I have been exposed again. I'll have you know that I wash my bibs once a month whether they need it or not.

stevegreer said:
Care to elaborate on that?

sure, "Our Father,who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name, Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespass' as we forgive those who beat up woman and children and lead us not into temptation ( like this response to you) but deliver us from police brutality, for Thine is the Kingdom, the Power, the Glory, Forever.

Amen."

frenchyge said:
I'd say we've come a long way since our chimpanzee ancestors were throwing poo at each other when disagreements arose.

opposable thumbs also make it easier to shift and stuff like that. sure, the 'possum with the o' thumb on the rear feet would have an advantage at pedaling, but i'll take the o' thumb any day.

No_Positives said:
Why don't good people ever get beaten up by cops?

If you are seriously looking for an answer, first, you have to define "Good".

Back to the original topic, how do you know the subject is not as "good" as you? Just simply because she reacted against the cops? Or are you actually saying whoever reacted against cops are not "Good" people? If that's so, it's just your shallow perogative, in my opinion.

roadhouse said:
sure, "Our Father,who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name, Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespass' as we forgive those who beat up woman and children and lead us not into temptation ( like this response to you) but deliver us from police brutality, for Thine is the Kingdom, the Power, the Glory, Forever.

Amen."

:confused: Dude, you're strange. Entertaining too. Hey, our opinions may differ on this subject, but I'd still buy you a beer!

stevegreer said:
:confused: Dude, you're strange. Entertaining too. Hey, our opinions may differ on this subject, but I'd still buy you a beer!

friend. almost best, actually.! :D

Bike_Tyson said:
If you are seriously looking for an answer, first, you have to define "Good".

Back to the original topic, how do you know the subject is not as "good" as you? Just simply because she reacted against the cops? Or are you actually saying whoever reacted against cops are not "Good" people? If that's so, it's just your shallow perogative, in my opinion.

it's not that she wasn't a good person, she was as far as i could tell, it's that the ****** ass weak ass punk *****es who'd i'd be more than willing to obliterate with my fists hide behind those ****** ass badges and so no consequences they will ever face, video or not.

they had better hope to gawd they never meet me in a dark alley, it's light out and i'm sure i'm not alone on the matter, you never hit a woman...never. as males, we know what is what.
maybe that's what the matter is, those ****** cops in the video are women. yup, that's gotta be it.