Cordless cateye ?

Tumbleweed

Guest
How easy is it to add and then remove the sensor/transmitter without damage?
Thinking about using one as a one-off on a borrowed bike and would then want
to fit it to another.

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks for email address

Tumbleweed wrote:
> How easy is it to add and then remove the sensor/transmitter without
> damage? Thinking about using one as a one-off on a borrowed bike and
> would then want to fit it to another.

It attaches with cable ties and double-sided sticky pads (at least, mine
did). So you'd need replacements for these items.

"Simonb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Tumbleweed wrote:
> > How easy is it to add and then remove the sensor/transmitter without
> > damage? Thinking about using one as a one-off on a borrowed bike and
> > would then want to fit it to another.

> It attaches with cable ties and double-sided sticky pads (at least, mine
> did). So you'd need replacements for these items.

Ta.

--

Simonb wrote:

> Tumbleweed wrote:
>
>>How easy is it to add and then remove the sensor/transmitter without
>>damage? Thinking about using one as a one-off on a borrowed bike and
>>would then want to fit it to another.

> It attaches with cable ties and double-sided sticky pads (at least, mine
> did). So you'd need replacements for these items.

My Cateye cordless (cordless 2) attaches with one of those cable ties
but also has a screw so would be a piece of **** to put on a different
bike.

David Waters wrote:
> Simonb wrote:
>
>> Tumbleweed wrote:
>>
>>> How easy is it to add and then remove the sensor/transmitter without
>>> damage? Thinking about using one as a one-off on a borrowed bike and
>>> would then want to fit it to another.

>> It attaches with cable ties and double-sided sticky pads (at least,
>> mine did). So you'd need replacements for these items.
>>

> My Cateye cordless (cordless 2) attaches with one of those cable ties
> but also has a screw so would be a piece of **** to put on a different
> bike.

Mine's a cordless 7.