Cordless Handlebar Light

Yorlik

Oct 24, 2006
I'm looking for a cordless, rechargeable, high intensity light for my handlebars for trail riding and commuting. I have a helmet light. What is the best one currently on the market? TIA.

Cygolite has the best cordless rechargeable units, their line of ExpiliOn are excellent, I have the 350 which has 350 lumens but recently they upped the power to 400, then on their high end they have a Trion 600 (600 lumens) that thing is blindingly bright. Anyway see this for more info on their lights and then buy from Amazon because they seem to have the best prices represented there. See: http://cygolite.com/products/index.html

Ditto for the Cygolite ExpiliOn 350. Most of my rides are pre-dawn so I can still get to work early. Normally use the lowest of the constant lighting settings and have plenty of light to navigate with. Appears to have no problems being seen by motorists. So far, morning rides average about 45 minutes to an hour and I charge the unit on weekends. Reverse mounted under the handlebar and it stays nicely tucked in. Very easy to get on and off the mount and the hardware fits the 31.8 handlebar easily. Great light.