Corima in the US?

alienator

Jun 10, 2004
Does anyone know of a Corima distributor or someone building wheels with Corima rims in the US?

Ciao Alienator, I dug through the Corima website and here I found the following, listed as "Handisport Distributors":

EAGLE SPORTSCHAIRS
2351 Parkwood Road
GA 30039 SNELLVILLE

USA

Tél : (770) 972 0763
Fax : (770) 985 4885
E-mail : [email protected]

INVACARE - TOP END
4501 63rd Circle North
FL 33781 PINELLAS PARK

USA

Tél : (727) 522 8677
Fax : (727) 522 1007
E-mail : [email protected]

I have no idea what Handisport is, but maybe an email to either of these guys could help you figure things out...

Update: Handisport is their product line for handicapped racers (as in wheelchairs) and for hand cycling. In any event, maybe they can help?

If not, why not order them from the Old World? Corima apparently will ship them to you direct: http://www.corima.com/gb/vad.html

Powerful Pete said:
Update: Handisport is their product line for handicapped racers (as in wheelchairs) and for hand cycling. In any event, maybe they can help?

If not, why not order them from the Old World? Corima apparently will ship them to you direct: http://www.corima.com/gb/vad.html

It's a consideration; however I am concerned about the huge hit the dollar could take against the Euro in the minute or two that might be required for an online credit card purchase approval. If I do order from direct from Corima, I can only hope that McStain and Sarah Polerider won't hold my purchase from a French company against me, and that McCain won't intervene as successfully as he did when he teleported back to DC so that he could personally interfere....er....intervene and guide Congress to successfully pass a bill to stop the economic freefall. He is, you know, a former POW. Did you know that? Maybe you hadn't heard it on any of the 17 daily occasions when it's mentioned.

I like the Corima Aero rims, but I haven't heard anything about the new hubs. I had heard that in recent years, Corima's hubs had become quite good. I think a set of Corima Aeros with black CX-Rays and ano black WI H2 hubs would would look spanky. Of course I would, given that I already have a set of black niobium rims with black CX-Rays and ano black WI H1 hubs. The all black Corima set up would look especially fornicacious with a black Look 595 and Super Record.......

alienator said:
Does anyone know of a Corima distributor or someone building wheels with Corima rims in the US?
We will be talking to Corima next week about handling distribution for them in the US. They are currently at the Roc d'Azur (show in France)
We will also have the new Gipiemme price list next week,
Niall

labiciletta.com in Canada used to carry their wheelsets. They do not seem to be listed on their website anymore. Maybe they can still order from Corima.

EUCycleImports said:
We will be talking to Corima next week about handling distribution for them in the US. They are currently at the Roc d'Azur (show in France)
We will also have the new Gipiemme price list next week,
Niall
What is your website? I tried www.eucycleimports.com and it did not work.

Guys,

We now handle the distribution of CORIMA products in North America.

The wheel should be available across Canada and the USA at the beginning of the 2011 Season.

If you have any questions or you are looking for a wheelset or any Corima's parts let me know.

Philippe