Cormia Wheels

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jim Edwards, May 6, 2003.

  1. Jim Edwards

    Jim Edwards Guest

    Does anyone have anything to say about Cormia Carbon Wheels or Rims?

    --
    Jim Edwards Inland Construction Co. 407 Gorman Street Raleigh, NC 27607
    919.821.1300 [email protected] www.inlandconstructionco.com

    Tags:

  2. Hello, there are some Corimas around here in France. The buyers are always either glad to have them
    or totally disappointed. Nothing really in between. The aeros rear wheels are rather weak (elastic)
    Stay away from the clinchers. Some broke due to overheating, besides the max. pressure is 7,5 bar an
    you have to deflate after every use. Not really for the heavy rider... The advantage is: their
    price. If you can afford go to serious stuff like Zipp. kind regards from Paris Robert Schinner

    Jim Edwards a écrit:
    > Does anyone have anything to say about Cormia Carbon Wheels or Rims?
    >
    > --
    > Jim Edwards Inland Construction Co. 407 Gorman Street Raleigh, NC 27607
    > 919.821.1300 [email protected] www.inlandconstructionco.com

  3. Jim Quinn

    Jim Quinn Guest

    I have a Corima Disc wheel and a Corima Aero front wheel (clincher). Both of these wheels are very
    similar to the zipp wheels in construction and their weight.

    I love the two I own.

    news:[email protected]...