Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Coroplast Fairing Mount for an EZ-1

Started by Dave Clary · · Last activity · 1 post · 983 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
11 October 2003
Last activity
11 October 2003
Original author
Dave Clary
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
983
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm thinking of making a fairing for the winter commute--doing it more for comfort than speed. I
    have a lot of experience with working coroplast from my P-38 fairing experience. I'm sure I can come
    up with a mount through some trial and error but I'm hoping someone has done this already and can
    give me some ideas (pictures would be nice <g>😉.

    Thanks,

    Dave Clary/Corpus Christi, Tx EZ-1SC Pilot (Texas P-38 Squadron Retired) Home:
    home.stx.rr.comdclary P-38 Stuff: geocities.comTexasP38.html

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.