Corrosion on chain and gears no matter how much I wash/wipe it down?

Volnix said:
Which gets to the "availability" of information. (Drawings, materials, patents, why cant we read them?) Shimano (and the Japanese in general) are notorious for their "reverse engineering". They turned the US planes into Zeros, Mercedes into Lexus etc and yes, Campagnolo into "Shimano". There all these pompus presentations of the new products (another 50 euro per piece because of that), these dope-fiend "Pros" (another 500 per piece), Shimano's and Campagnolo's and Sram's Coke habit (another 500 per piece) and that would be the sad truth behind these prices. If people were more "educated" then they would probably reject anything more expensive then Campy Centaur, with Electronic modules probably being the "Cheap" option. (Just like the less accurate mechanical watches instead of the more accurate "quartz" electronic ones). There is this theory that says that super-expensive stuff provides freedom to people who have alot of money. It might be true if you get something that actually worths something. But paying 3000 euro for a switch, some stacked cookie cutters and a metal stick on a string probably isn't on of them. Ofcourse with this "mentality" I wont do far in "working" in one of these companies, not to mention that even if I did cough up a few $$$ to get some machinery and build my own I wouldn't have one of them "Spooks" talking ^*%*# about my stuff which would probably be better and cost just a fraction. It's not that hard to make such components. Which makes it even more irritating having these companys charging 100x the production price (maybe even more with their resources) for them.
Volnix, I'll give you €300 if you can personally manufacture a brifter better than Di2 with "Swampy" embossed into the lever. You made out that it was easy - so I expect something better than Dura Ace made from scratch... You have a week. Chop, chop old chap.

Originally Posted by swampy1970

Volnix,

I'll give you €300 if you can personally manufacture a brifter better than Di2 with "Swampy" embossed into the lever. You made out that it was easy - so I expect something better than Dura Ace made from scratch...

You have a week.

Chop, chop old chap.

300 euro??? Wow!
big-smile.png
I could rent anything I want!
big-smile.png

Ok, how about that:

Instead of these lame - anatomic formed levers, a straight lever made from titanium with plastic "hoods" (like handlebar grips) over it to make it into shape.

Cheaper to produce, probably stronger, more ergonomic, replaceable grips etc.

I could go on...
big-smile.png

Quote by JH:
"I have some 30 year old Suntour that functions perfectly."

They made the second best paper weights of all time. right behind shitmaNO.

And Tullio Campagnolo disapproves of your poor taste in components.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB
Our Lady of Campagnolo.

Protects us from the shitmaNO heathen.
Looks like a compact setup but I prefer traditional standards so I can squeeze out more torque.
Our Lady of Campagnolo.

Our Lady of Campagnolo.

big-smile.png

Mom and Dad this Chasey,

Chasey this is my Mom and Dad,

0.jpg

JH, That torque is probably the only thing you'd be squeezing. That poor lass looks young but has boobies that are deflating and arms like twigs - so probably no kinky nookie with her on top. Probably like most Italian women she probably showered last month whether she needed it or not and has armpit hair like wire wool...

Originally Posted by swampy1970

JH,

That torque is probably the only thing you'd be squeezing. That poor lass looks young but has boobies that are deflating and arms like twigs - so probably no kinky nookie with her on top. Probably like most Italian women she probably showered last month whether she needed it or not and has armpit hair like wire wool...

Naaasty!
big-smile.png

0.jpg

Quote: Originally Posted by swampy1970 .

I'll give you €300

Where'z my money?
big-smile.png

0.jpg

Hookers & Blow! Hookers & Blow!

Is Italy a great country or what?!?!

Seeking A Boost: Italy To Include Cocaine Sales In GDP Numbers
by Bill Chappell

May 23, 2014 1:56 PM ET
Faced with a weak economy and a need to improve Italy's debt ratio, Prime Minister Matteo Renzi's government will include illegal drug sales and prostitution when it figures the country's gross domestic product.
That's according to a report from Bloomberg News, which says:

"Renzi, 39, is committed to narrowing Italy's deficit to 2.6 percent of GDP this year, a task that's easier if output is boosted by portions of the underground economy that previously went uncounted. Four recessions in the last 13 years left Italy's GDP at 1.56 trillion euros ($2.13 trillion) last year, 2 percent lower than in 2001 after adjusting for inflation."
A government spokesman wouldn't comment on the new plan, Bloomberg says.

Italian newspaper Il Giornale says the new GDP statistics will also include sales from smuggling alcohol and cigarettes. To derive the value of this shadow economy, the government will use estimates that are in line with rules set by Eurostat, the EU agency that issues guidelines on activities that are "economically productive."

Sounds like something Abe's goobermint better get a handle on, fast! This is gonna be a game changah! Anybody up for descending the Dolomites during a torrential downpour while all coked up with a hooker on the back of a tandem equipped with only a pair of shitmaNO dura-ASS sidepulls??? Whadda way to go!

A face plant into the side of a house twenty yards of the road with 120 pounds of crack ho' slamming you even harder into them bricks!

A end fit for any shitmaNO user!

JH...let's go to Italy and snort coke off a couple of strippers' asses...ones with the Campy Winged Wheel logo tattooed on them!

I think I found a pic of Swami's tat's!

So much hip!

CAMPYBOB said:
Hookers & Blow! Hookers & Blow! Is Italy a great country or what?!?! Seeking A Boost: Italy To Include Cocaine Sales In GDP Numbers by Bill Chappell May 23, 2014 1:56 PM ET   Faced with a weak economy and a need to improve Italy's debt ratio, [COLOR=FF0000]Prime Minister Matteo Renzi's government will include illegal drug sales and prostitution when it figures the country's gross domestic product.[/COLOR] That's according to a report from Bloomberg News, which says: "Renzi, 39, is committed to narrowing Italy's deficit to 2.6 percent of GDP this year, a task that's easier if output is boosted by portions of the underground economy that previously went uncounted. Four recessions in the last 13 years left Italy's GDP at 1.56 trillion euros ($2.13 trillion) last year, 2 percent lower than in 2001 after adjusting for inflation." A government spokesman wouldn't comment on the new plan, Bloomberg says. Italian newspaper Il Giornale says the new GDP statistics will also include sales from smuggling alcohol and cigarettes. To derive the value of this shadow economy, the government will use estimates that are in line with rules set by Eurostat, the EU agency that issues guidelines on activities that are "economically productive." Sounds like something Abe's goobermint better get a handle on, fast! This is gonna be a game changah! Anybody up for descending the Dolomites during a torrential downpour while all coked up with a hooker on the back of a tandem equipped with only a pair of shitmaNO dura-ASS sidepulls??? Whadda way to go! A face plant into the side of a house twenty yards of the road with 120 pounds of crack ho' slamming you even harder into them bricks! A end fit for any shitmaNO user!
Because, like Camapg, the country as a whole is f**ked. It's so bad that even riders fall on the floor with startling frequency during bike races in order to not have to endure another day racing there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

I can work with this, err either of these..

I think she's Pista'd off. She wants a ring - all she got was a 6 and a bit inch crank...

I don't think you'd be doing much with the less than perfectly square tapered hole. That crank would wobble more than her tits in a 100m running race.

Kenny DeHaes, DeDoesn't. Campag chain fail (rumored to have two chains fail) during the TT lead to being booted out of the Giro after missing the time cut... Italian fail in Italy!

Still sore that Campagnolo trounced shitmaNO again?

Now...who threw that bike that had the jap scrap and **** **** on it that forgot how to shift mid-stage?

Got to find a video and see if it's made the Great shitmaNO Tosses of All Time.